Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wholesale pumpkins

Options
  • 28-09-2013 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

I'm in retail but not food. Where does one go to get pumpkins at wholesale price? I don't need many, just a few to dolly up shop.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

I'm in retail but not food. Where does one go to get pumpkins at wholesale price? I don't need many, just a few to dolly up shop.

Cash and carry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭Scortho

you could also try one of the fruit wholesalers in the fruit market around smithfield

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

The chances are the special offers in the supermarkets will be cheaper than wholesale prices - just wait a week and see who is doing the best offer.

Will save you loads of time and probably fuel costs too.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭IpreDictDeatH

Well i've decided to try sell them as well so will need proper invoice etc... I'm going to add value to them and sell them on hopefully, but will still only be doing a very small number, just as a token for Halloween.

Advertisement