Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quintessence Breastfeeding Challenge 2013

Options
  • 28-09-2013 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭

The Quintessence Breastfeeding challenge is taking place for the fourth time in Ireland, next Saturday 5th October.
    Friends of Breastfeeding host this international event every year across different venues in Ireland. This year I've taken over coordinating it on behalf of Friends of Breastfeeding.
    The aims are to increase the awareness of the importance of Breastfeeding and to promote the various supports that are available to Breastfeeding families. It is basically a friendly competition to see what venue can have the highest number of mother and babies latched on simultaneously at one venue (11am local time for each venue).
    Last year we had 536 babies in Irelsnd, I want even MORE this year!
    If you want to find out more or pre register, check out http://www.friendsofbreastfeeding.ie/wp/events/
    You can turn up on the day either at any venue (except ALCI conference as that is a separate event running a challenge venue within their schedule).
    Hopefully see some of you there :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Over 200 mothers have registered so far!
    Hopefully see some of you there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Not sure we'll make it liliq. We've started toilet training and I really can't see my husband coping with it on his own!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Not sure we'll make it liliq. We've started toilet training and I really can't see my husband coping with it on his own!

Sounds fun!
    There's a community room in cw with toys & potties if that's any help :)

Advertisement