Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse and Carriage rental for 2 hours on wedding day

Options
  • 28-09-2013 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi,

Hoping someone might be able to give me an idea of how much this might cost. The plan would be something as follows and would involve having the horse and carriage for about 2 hours max I think.

Pick up at the registry office in Lower Grand Canal Street after the ceremony. Ride up to Stephen's green, with short trip around that area(probably something like the standard half hour tour they do for tourists). Stop briefly at Stephen's green for photos(carriage waits for half hour to 40 mins). Carriage ride to our reception venue in a nearby hotel in Ballsbridge.

Any idea on price or a contact I could inquire with?

Thanks,
    Fona
    user_online.pngreport.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

Was stopped beside one the other day and noticed a price list on the side of the carraige-They charge €70 an hour which is regulated.

Advertisement