If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entry Level 3D

Options
  • 28-09-2013 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi there,

I'm interested in entry level 3D and like the look of the LG 42LA620V. I am also thinking of entry level  AV Receiver such as the Sony STRDH520 or Pioneer VSX322, as my current Kenwood KAV3700 which I bought from you in 1995, probably needs to be retired :)

What's the best Euro price for both delivered to Portlaoise ?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi there,

I'm interested in entry level 3D and like the look of the LG 42LA620V. I am also thinking of entry level  AV Receiver such as the Sony STRDH520 or Pioneer VSX322, as my current Kenwood KAV3700 which I bought from you in 1995, probably needs to be retired :)

Thanks in advance,

Paul
    HD,

unfortunately the 42LA620 is in relatively short supply and we don't currently ship it at all and the same for the Sony STRDH520 and to add to our woes the VSX322 is now a finished line!

Here are a few options for you:

Samsung 40F6100 ( Very similar spec to the 42LA620) with the new Pioneer VSX323 av receiver - £669.95 / €819.99
    The VSX323 now has 4K pass through and a USB input so it's probably worth the price difference - have a look online here:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/pioneer/vsx323/pion-vsx323-blk

Samsung UE40F6320 - with a dual core processor and active 3D the 6320 shouldn't be overlooked!
    Add in the Pioneer VSX323 and the retails should be £719.95 - we can do a tight Boardie deal at £699.95 / €849.99

Finally after all the above - the one I would go for ( it's not exactly entry level - but it's at a great price!) is the Panasonic TXL42ET60 
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txl42et60b/pana-txl42et60b
    Really excellent picture quality and it looks really beautiful as well - it really does look expensive!
    Add in the Pioneer VSX323 with the 42ET60 - normal retail is £839.90 - Boardie price - £779.95 / €949.99

I know the Pana is slightly more expensive than the alternatives but it's really worth the extra spends!

Thanks again and keep us posted if any of these are of interest,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 34 High Decibel

Hi there,

Thanks in advance,

Paul
    HD,

unfortunately the 42LA620 is in relatively short supply and we don't currently ship it at all and the same for the Sony STRDH520 and to add to our woes the VSX322 is now a finished line!

Samsung 40F6100 ( Very similar spec to the 42LA620) with the new Pioneer VSX323 av receiver - £669.95 / €819.99
    The VSX323 now has 4K pass through and a USB input so it's probably worth the price difference - have a look online here:

Samsung UE40F6320 - with a dual core processor and active 3D the 6320 shouldn't be overlooked!
    Add in the Pioneer VSX323 and the retails should be £719.95 - we can do a tight Boardie deal at £699.95 / €849.99

Finally after all the above - the one I would go for ( it's not exactly entry level - but it's at a great price!) is the Panasonic TXL42ET60 
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txl42et60b/pana-txl42et60b
    Really excellent picture quality and it looks really beautiful as well - it really does look expensive!
    Add in the Pioneer VSX323 with the 42ET60 - normal retail is £839.90 - Boardie price - £779.95 / €949.99

I know the Pana is slightly more expensive than the alternatives but it's really worth the extra spends!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks for that, I might be going to Belfast soon for work, so I might see about collecting the LG, I'll check before I travel to see if it's in stock. One thing though, it's listed at £529 on richersounds.com but £549 on richersounds.ie, how come ?

Tks,

Paul

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi there,

Thanks in advance,

Paul
    HD,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks for that, I might be going to Belfast soon for work, so I might see about collecting the LG, I'll check before I travel to see if it's in stock. One thing though, it's listed at £529 on richersounds.com but £549 on richersounds.ie, how come ?

Tks,

Paul
    Hi Paul.

Looks like we haven't update our .ie site quick enough with the price. We will of course offer it at the £529.00 (And change our own web price to match our main one).

Would you like us to get one ordered up for you to avoid there not being one when you are looking to collect? When do you think you might be in Belfast with work?

Hi there,

Thanks in advance,

Paul
    HD,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Tks,

Paul
    Hi Paul.

Looks like we haven't update our .ie site quick enough with the price. We will of course offer it at the £529.00 (And change our own web price to match our main one).

Would you like us to get one ordered up for you to avoid there not being one when you are looking to collect? When do you think you might be in Belfast with work?
    Sound Kenny, can you order me that LG 3D at £529. I will be up either this Thursday, or next Tuesday, not sure which yet.

Tks,

Paul

Hi there,

Thanks in advance,

Paul
    HD,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Tks,

Paul
    Hi Paul.

Sound Kenny, can you order me that LG 3D at £529. I will be up either this Thursday, or next Tuesday, not sure which yet.

Tks,

Paul
    Hi Paul.

I will be able to order one up for you but at this point in the week in has missed the order for our Friday delivery to our store.

Next normal delivery would be next Friday 11th. I'll have a check to see if there is anyway would could get one here quicker.

Drop me a PM with your details and I'll get the order up on our system to start the ball rolling.

• Advertisement

Hi there,

Thanks in advance,

Paul
    HD,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Tks,

Paul
    Hi Paul.

Tks,

Paul
    Hi Paul.

I will be able to order one up for you but at this point in the week in has missed the order for our Friday delivery to our store.

Next normal delivery would be next Friday 11th. I'll have a check to see if there is anyway would could get one here quicker.

Drop me a PM with your details and I'll get the order up on our system to start the ball rolling.
    Damn, I was planning on heading up tomorrow, to be honest I don't want to go another 10 days with no TV ! Have you got the Panasonic ET60B in stock, and if so, whats the rock bottom ?

2 Retailers down here have just reduced the LG & Panasonic and it's in stock, so I could collect tomorrow, so ball's in your court lads ;-)

Regards,

Paul

Hi there,

Thanks in advance,

Paul
    HD,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Tks,

Paul
    Hi Paul.

Tks,

Paul
    Hi Paul.

Damn, I was planning on heading up tomorrow, to be honest I don't want to go another 10 days with no TV ! Have you got the Panasonic ET60B in stock, and if so, whats the rock bottom ?

2 Retailers down here have just reduced the LG & Panasonic and it's in stock, so I could collect tomorrow, so ball's in your court lads ;-)

Regards,

Paul
    Hey Paul.

The panasonic 42ET60 is coming in at £649.00 with a free 5 year warranty. I've got one of them left at the moment (BNIB).

What price have you seen these going for and we can look at price beating for you:
    http://www.richersounds.com/information/pricebeat

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.