Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE!

Options
  • 28-09-2013 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Okay so I'm doing higher level everything, except maths but I don't plan on counting maths so I'm wondering should I still spend time studying or just focus on other subjects? I would be capable of getting atleast a b1 with some study but since I'm not counting it I don't know whether to study it or am I wasting my time?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Daniel2590

Well if you know you definitely will not be counting it you can focus more on other subjects. I would seriously advise against neglecting it, do some study just to make sure you get your B :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

You definitely won't be wasting your time, you should still study it.

Even if you're not counting it, you still have to make sure you pass it. And try to see if any of the courses you're interested requires a B3 in maths, some of them might surprise you.

Advertisement