Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's this on me foot !!

• 28-09-2013 8:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

See pic

Thks

Paddy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

They look like verucas to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

Look like verrucas to me too :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭yaya*

Could be this....
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyshidrosis

But hard to tell cuz it's quite a blurry shot!

I get it from time to time-have no idea what causes it and it generally goes after 3/4 days.

Let me know if you find a treatment!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Ew!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 86 ✭✭guillespe

It looks like a verruca,feet are always tricky just say thank god its not my face.. :)

Ive got the worst hard skin on my toes and heel at the moment and have a foot bath and use a ped egg every week..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Definitely looks like verrucas.

A doctor/chiropodist will be able to sort it out. If they remove one, the rest normally disappear (I had seven larger ones on my heels as a child from weekly swimming lessons in a public pool, went within a week after a visit to the local chiropodist, those "freeze treatments" from the chemist are useless for anything more than one small one).

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

We cannot give medical advice/speculation here. Consult a chiropodist or doctor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement