Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G36/SW40

Options
  • 28-09-2013 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

I'm selling:

- G36C Commando Electric. (Electric) <.5 joules

This is literally as seen in the picture. There is no charging unit with it. It's just the gun.

- WA SIGMA SW40F ABS-Black. (Spring) 310 fps

This is missing some little black part from the bottom of the magazine. Doesn't make a difference. At the moment I'm not sure where the magazine is but I'm nearly certain I'll find it by tomorrow.

As for prices I've been quoted up to €50 for the G36 as you're probably able to get a charging unit easily. €25 for the SW40F if it includes the magazine. I honestly don't have a clue about these guns but these are the prices which I've been told are right. The postage is €7 as I only send registered post. I also would love to sell the guns together. Thanks.

c4jw.JPG
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭EoinT89

Ha I'm also unable to upload the picture the right way up. Not sure why, I even rotated before uploading the second time. Ugh.. Okay not really sure about that G36 price.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Duplicate threads are not allowed, please use your original thread
    Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement