Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to bring a 1 yr old for fun/activity day?

Options
  • 28-09-2013 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

My baby will be having his birthday party this weekend. We had thought about going to the zoo but he's probably a bit young.

What suggestions have you got? He loves playing with those little balls they have in activity centres so anything like that would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mama m

Imaginosity
    Go kids go
    The zoo at leisureplex

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭LashingLady

At 1 I think the real zoo would be a nice day out. He'll be along for the ride but he will get a kick out of seeing the animals. There's a few little playgrounds along the way where he can go in the swings. I think the indoor play centres are great for kids who are a little older but they can get very busy at the weekends so not great for smaller toddlers...

If the weather is nice the zoo would be great - nice to be out in the fresh air too....

Advertisement