Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heuston station to Howth?

Options
  • 29-09-2013 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have to go to Howth next week, however I haven't been in Dublin in years and really don't know my way around.

I'll be arriving into Heuston Station - what's the best way to get to Howth from there?

Can I get the LUAS to a DART station and then go by DART to Howth?

I haven't a clue where the LUAS or DART stations are, can anyone help please?

Many thanks,

Moyglish

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

You can get the luas from heuston to connelly & then the dart to howth.

Not sure if theres a more direct bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭seekers

Luas outside the door of Heuston station to Connolly station. Than the Dart to Howth. Some trams go to The Point. In which case it would be best to get off at Busaras and walk to Connolly station.
    If in doubt, check the journey planner on the irish rail website

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Moyglish

Thanks very much seekers and The Dark Lord, appreciated! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

You can get the luas from heuston to connelly & then the dart to howth.

Not sure if theres a more direct bus.

The 31 bus could be better depending where in howth theyre going as it goes all the way up to the summit whereas the dart station is at the bottom of the hill near the harbour and could be a long walk up hill if it's not in the vicinity of the station that theyre going , especially with luggage if the op will have any

• Advertisement
Advertisement