Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infinity Demos

• 29-09-2013 12:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭

Thanks to the organisers at NWG13 going on in Wicklow this weekend, who were happy to let me set up an Infinity demo table today in prime position right between the main door and all the other tables. Had lots of interest, played 6 games I think, and had a blast. Hope the people I demoed for had fun too.

If anyone else would like a demo, let me know. I used to be pretty restricted in where and when I could play, but I've managed to get a bit more flexibility now. Hope to be able to make it to the club in Wicklow town every other week, but can play elsewhere in Leinster too.

Here's a couple of pretty poor pictures from today:

9989060315_98c1f50fcb_b.jpg

9989106096_fa4e12b768_b.jpg

9989055014_a9b93749d2_b.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,888 ✭✭✭AtomicHorror

It's a great game, really enjoyed the sessions we've had. Looking forward to more!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

yeah I'll have to try and see if I can get set up for a couple of weeks again up your neck of the woods.

Advertisement