Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

place to print of documents

Options
  • 29-09-2013 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Hi all.
    Is there anywhere in Drogheda I could print Off documents internet cafe etc thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

Internet cafe on Peter st I'd say its open Sundays .

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Hi moon shadow I walked passed that at 10am yes looked closed great place wonder s it still open?? Thanks very much fr your reply

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Or you can try the internet/call shop over at the Bull Ring,next door to the restaurants. Fairly sure they do printing facility.

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Or you can try the internet/call shop over at the Bull Ring,next door to the restaurants. Fairly sure they do printing facility.

Brilliant is that along the New pizzeria? Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

bewhiched wrote: »
    Brilliant is that along the New pizzeria? Thank you

Yes , on the same row of shops as the new pizzeria, think its beside the Himalyan /Indian take away, its on the same side as Tuites butchers.

• Advertisement

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Yes , on the same row of shops as the new pizzeria, think its beside the Himalyan /Indian take away, its on the same side as Tuites butchers.

Yes just wasn't sure thanks a million guys

Advertisement