Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which internet connection?

Options
  • 29-09-2013 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,773 ✭✭✭

I am moving to Dublin, Ireland .

Which internet connection is the cheapest and best?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭blue4ever

Welcome to the (current) home of the Sam McGuire!

Use the broadband calc here http://www.callcosts.ie/home/default.asp - it takes into account your useage etc and determines the bast package for you

C

• Registered Users Posts: 5,773 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Thank you :D this is very helpful and handy

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭RedFly

I've been with them all (literally) over the years. This month, I'm moving back to an area where Magnet has coverage/availability. This was one of the top 3 reasons we chose the location.

I don't work for or have any affiliation with Magnet, they're just awesome. No contract either. Month to month. Check the netflix blog too, Magnet constantly has the highest data speeds to Netflix there is in Ireland for something like 12 months running.

Not the cheapest, but with AerTv it works our cheapest overall for us becausse we don't have a TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,773 ✭✭✭masterboy123

RedFly,
    thanks for suggesting Magnet. I have searched about it and it looks like its offering the best deal.

Advertisement