Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice needed For Tattoo places Cork city Centre?

Options
  • 29-09-2013 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

Hi,

I never got a a tattoo before so it going be my first one. My nana passed away a month now its been and i was very close to her. I am terrified of getting tattoo done but same time excited as i love tattoo and know it will be worth it as will remind me of her.
    I want get a dove coulor white and word nana and date she passed away 26/8/13

I would like people tell me which be the best tattoo place go to and reasons why in cork city centre as i live here. i want the best one where use clean needles and safe place. I heard Raven bad place so i staying away from there.
    If know about prices for what i want get done would appreciate it as well.
    thanks all

:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Moved to Cork City Forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Gummybear2013

thanks very much sorry didnt think it was in the wrong place

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Well you're going to get more Cork locals here, so they'll hopefully be able to help you out.

very true thanks million still getting used to this site lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Every parlour is gonna use clean needle and have good hygiene, it's their job.

I've heard good things about Smiley Dog on North Main Street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

Defo check out Magic Tattoo or Tattoo Zoo!

Every parlour is gonna use clean needle and have good hygiene, it's their job.

I've heard good things about Smiley Dog on North Main Street.

Thanks for that i will look into them defo . what good things have u heard?

celica00 wrote: »
    Defo check out Magic Tattoo or Tattoo Zoo!

thanks for replying where is the magic tattoo . i heard great things about tattoo zoo as well so many places. i think just all nerves cause first tattoo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

thanks for replying where is the magic tattoo . i heard great things about tattoo zoo as well so many places. i think just all nerves cause first tattoo

Massive thumbs up for Magic Tattoo. I've yet to have his work done on myself (in the process of making a design) but I've seen loads of his work and the fine detail is astonishing.

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Massive thumbs up for Magic Tattoo. I've yet to have his work done on myself (in the process of making a design) but I've seen loads of his work and the fine detail is astonishing.

Hi,

I just checked his photo out on the facebook page and wow amazing is right so hard pick where to go ha i not good at judging no nothing about what good or what to expect i suppose go anywhere just want it done so bad. really hoping they can help arrange photos i googled to a way i like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

Magics Tattoo is on the oliver planket steet i think but also check out their facebook page, they keep it updated and u can see their work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I can't fault Tattoo Zoo. I've had various tattoos and piercings done there over the last 8 years and never been disappointed. They were also kind enough to clean up and re-pierce a piercing for me that some cowboy did completely wrong and didn't even charge me for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Inkoholics on Tuckey street. Can't fault them. Great service and the lads in there are very friendly. And when I was getting my piece done they had Archer on the TV. Can't go wrong with any place that has Archer on!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I'd say your best bet is to go into a few places and talk through design and when they can fit you.

Depending on the size and detail prices can vary so thats why I'd go around to a few places to get a ball park figure.

hey everyone,

thanks for all your help i went to the red dragon which near me as friend got lots done there and recommended it . Man is lovely and brill prices as well. 50 euro for it and i love it :) was not as sore thought be getting it done and quality looks great to me anyway would defo recommend him. i have clingfilm on it now and i got special cream in chemist . not sure how long i leave clingfilm or weeks ?
    photo.php?fbid=10151965676093799&set=a.10150439459698799.426801.624648798&type=1&theater&notif_t=like

In this i didnt have cling film on as i was putting more cream on and then clingfilm taped it .

file:///Users/florintinareynolds/Desktop/556608_10151965676093799_472336175_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SummerJam

hi there, i got 3 pieces done in Tattoo Zoo in different styles by Fergal and i am very happy, one job done by Charles in Smiley Dogg, and not completely happy,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

file:///Users/florintinareynolds/Desktop/556608_10151965676093799_472336175_n.jpg

That's a link to your own computer desktop :)

Only you can see what's at the end of the link

Look for the paperclip on the top row of the reply text box if you want to attach and upload an image.

Advertisement