Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audio Drivers

Options
  • 29-09-2013 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi all

I have a Compaq Presario V6000 Laptop (Service Tag: V6150EA). I done a reinstall of Windows on the Laptop. It was Windows XP Media Center Edition but it is now changed to Windows XP Professional. It is a 32bit system.

I have been able to get most of the Drivers from hp.com but none of the Audio Drivers work from HP.com. I have also been looking at upgrading the BIOS but am not sure of the Correct Driver so will not mess with it until I am Certain. I have also tried Driver Software to located the Missing Drivers with no luck whatsoever.

I am also missing a Modem Driver as well as the Audio Driver. Any Suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards

Colm Towey

Comments

Advertisement