Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned from AH - initially given one week,15 mins later given permanent ban..

Options
  • 29-09-2013 1:04pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi there mods,

I have been banned from AH for making a few comments on AH,these were my personal opinions,and i also used facts from newspapers,and got a permanent ban from mickey dolenz,initially he banned me for a week on AH,but then 15 minutes later changed this ban to a permanent ban which i think is a little excessive,no adequate reasoning has been given,i was told apparently i was being ''provocative'' and trying to elicit a reaction from other boards.ie members,which i was not trying to do at all..

I would like this to be resolved,and i will watch my views in future on this particular subject,as i do now know it is very sensitive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Nah, let's not.

Considering how many times you've been sitebanned, you're not even meant to be here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement