Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screensaver with mp3 backing track

• 28-11-2004 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

I need help with this one !
    A neighbours son died and the family have given me 10/15 pics and want me to make a screensaver with a soundtrack (mp3) I have windows xp home
    I want to make a screensaver with the mp3 as a backing sound and use the pics
    they have given me..I dont know how to do it.....Help would be hugely appreciated, Thanks a million in advance to you lot out there....Mark. :

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

Thats an unusual request, there are a few commercial software packages that apparently make building a Windows screensaver with images and music very easy. Both of these have evaluation copies that you can download and try before you buy, they only cost about $30 for a personal edition..

Easy Screen Saver

iScreenSaver

Hope this helps

Advertisement