Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying online

Options
  • 29-09-2013 1:29pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39

Hi,

Whats the story with buying air rifles online? I'm looking to join a club for target shooting, and am looking to get a sumatra 2500 air rifle including a licence for same. As far as i can see, these rifles are hard to find in ireland so I'd likely need to look online. Can I get the licence here and then just buy the air rifle online and everythings then above board?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

You would need an import licence from the department of justice. It would be easier to just get a dealer to import it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 J s682

Lovely rifle a little heavy but very powerful and I love the lever action have mine about 18 months and love it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭extremetaz

Hilltop have stocked them in the past - probably a good place to get a line on one.

Advertisement