Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

French / English Language Exchange - Cork City

• 29-09-2013 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,

Starting tomorrow Monday 30 September at 8pm and running every Monday evening. Come along to Electric on South Mall for a French / English language exchange.

Whether you want to practise your French with native speakers or perfect your English, you are welcome to come along to this inaugural language exchange evening. Don't be shy.

For more see @CorkFrench on Twitter.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 French Language Swap

The next French / English language exchange will take place in Electric, 41 South Mall on Monday 7 October from 8pm.

Come along to practise your French with native speakers or to help French native speakers with their English. See us on Twitter @CorkFrench

Next French / English language exchange tomorrow - Monday 18 November in Electric, 41 South Mall from 8pm.

Come along to practise your French and help French speakers with their English.

The French / English language exchange is on a break for the holidays - will start up again on Monday 6 January 2014.

Meets every Monday in Electric, 41 South Mall, Cork - from 8pm. See you then!

Hi everyone,

the French / English language exchange is running every Monday evening in Electric, 41 South Mall at 8pm.

Feel free to come along anytime to speak a few 'mots en français' or pratiquer votre anglais avec les anglophones.

Mondays, Electric, 41 South Mall, 8pm. Check us out on Twitter @CorkFrench for updates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭dyeti

I'd love to come, I need to brush up my French. But I happen to have Irish class at that exact same time on Mondays! I would appreciate finding a language partner nonetheless!

• Advertisement

You shouldn't have a problem finding a French language partner in Cork dyeti. There seems to be a big number of French speakers in the city.

If the time of your Irish class changes, don't forget - we meet every Monday in Electric, 41 South Mall from 8pm.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 voyage

Is this still on?

Hi, yes it is. We're still meeting on Mondays in Electric, 41 South Mall at 8pm. We're on Twitter and Facebook at /corkfrench

Advertisement