Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multiple Gamertag Question

Options
  • 29-09-2013 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭

I'm setting up a Gamertag for my g/f at the moment and have one or two quick questions:

I'm playing GTA V on my own profile at the moment. If she logs into her own profile and starts playing GTA, will everything be kept separate-achievements etc? What will happen with game saves? Will she just have to be really careful not to overwrite my saved game when playing with her own profile or will the system not allow her to overwrite mine as she's logged into her own separate account and not mine?

The last thing I want is for her to overwrite my progress by mistake.

Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

shuffles03 wrote: »
    I'm setting up a Gamertag for my g/f at the moment and have one or two quick questions:

I'm playing GTA V on my own profile at the moment. If she logs into her own profile and starts playing GTA, will everything be kept separate-achievements etc? What will happen with game saves? Will she just have to be really careful not to overwrite my saved game when playing with her own profile or will the system not allow her to overwrite mine as she's logged into her own separate account and not mine?

The last thing I want is for her to overwrite my progress by mistake.

Cheers.

Totally separate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Cool! So when she's playing GTA, she won't see my save file at all? Phew!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

shuffles03 wrote: »
    Cool! So when she's playing GTA, she won't see my save file at all? Phew!

Yup all safe, completely separate entities.

Advertisement