Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgot Netgear password

• 29-09-2013 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭

Forgot the password to my Netgear router which I bought separately to boost imagine signal. Does anyone know how I can reset the password or have a link to a walk through?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

Forgot the password to my Netgear router which I bought separately to boost imagine signal. Does anyone know how I can reset the password or have a link to a walk through?

Without knowing the exact model I can only give general advice...

Usually on netgear there's usually a small recessed button type thing, you need to press and hold for 10+ seconds (perhaps 30 to be safe), you'll need a pin or sharp pencil to get at it, that will reset to factory settings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Tweaky

The default with all net gear stuff is username admin and password is password unless of course you changed it.

Advertisement