Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thinking of o2 student broadband

• 29-09-2013 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi im thinking of getting the o2 student broadband while im at college I live on the border of dublin/meath

Im currently with 3 and have unlimited internet which I use rarely to browse moodle and so on but its a bit slow just wondering if the o2 dongle is any use/faster speeds or am I better off just using what I have ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

gar318is wrote: »
    Hi im thinking of getting the o2 student broadband while im at college I live on the border of dublin/meath

Im currently with 3 and have unlimited internet which I use rarely to browse moodle and so on but its a bit slow just wondering if the o2 dongle is any use/faster speeds or am I better off just using what I have ?

In short maybe/maybe not, the issue with mobile is nobody can tell you what you are likely to get, anything from 0k to a couple of mbs. Only way is to try it and pray your neighbours don't all get mobile internet during the time you are using it

• Registered Users Posts: 14 gar318is

Thanks , have been thinking about it some more and it seems like a waste id say il be getting a similar speed to what im getting now il stick with 3

Advertisement