Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 14 Wonderkids

Options
  • 29-09-2013 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 903 ✭✭✭

So has anyone discovered any exceptionally talented young players in career mode so far?

Just started a career with Spurs and have been looking at Max Meyer at Shalke and also the likes of Christan Tello at Barcelona.

Anyone have any other contributions? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭docmartin

Herrick wrote: »
    So has anyone discovered any exceptionally talented young players in career mode so far?

Just started a career with Spurs and have been looking at Max Meyer at Shalke and also the likes of Christan Tello at Barcelona.

Anyone have any other contributions? :)

Started a career mode as Celtic Manager and made a few decent young signings

I love pacey strikers and i found doungou tsafack to be right up my street
    he's only 64 rated but bound to grow with lots of football, He's 18 and small at 5'6", but so far he's a hit with me and the celtic fans

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Jordan Ibe is class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Dybala for Palermo is 19 (and 72 rating) when you start a career.

After 2 seasons in my career, he was up to 82 and getting very good. Man Utd offered me €10 million for him, i said i wanted €30 million out of badness and they agreed and paid that... he's going to be an absolute beast in a few more seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Bakkali from PSV gets to 85 when he is only 20

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭SilverFox261

just starting my third season now with Manchester United and Angelo Henriquez is at 78 after being on loan for both of my past seasons and has the 'Potential to be special' rating that they give to young players. He is available cheap enough early on so if you are planning a relatively long career mode he is worth a look.

Ravel Morrison is also very good from West Ham but you wont get him cheap. Has a great vision statistic so he makes a good no.10. Jesse Rodrigeuz (sp?) for the Real Madrid Castilla team is also worth a look as he is very quick. He is listed as a striker but i play him on the left/right as part of a front three and he is excellent for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭ManOnFire

Bakkali
    Correa

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

docmartin wrote: »
    Started a career mode as Celtic Manager and made a few decent young signings

I love pacey strikers and i found doungou tsafack to be right up my street
    he's only 64 rated but bound to grow with lots of football, He's 18 and small at 5'6", but so far he's a hit with me and the celtic fans

I'm manager for Celtic as well and I bought the very same player... How creepy. I had to sell him though after I managed to buy David Goodwillie. Scoring left, right and centre with him now.

EDIT: Sorry, not sell, I loaned him out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Using my beloved arsenal in my career mode and Wellington Silva is my favourite player.

In April of my second season and his ovr is 75. Stats of 98 acl, 96 sprint and agility, ball control 90, dribbling 89, 3 star weak foot and 5 star skill moves. Perfect winger.

I'd imAgine you will get him very cheap at the start of the second season, think he was valued at 1 million

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Cant wait to get stuck in to Rochdale

Advertisement