Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog urinating

• 29-09-2013 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

hi, i had a dog(kerry beagle) for two years but had to give him to my mother as both myself and my partner were working. he slept in the house and was completely house trained, when he went to my mothers house he was sleeping in the shed outside and after a while he got used to this. then after six months of being there he suddenly started urinating in the shed at night, im wondering why this is because as i said before he didnt do this until he was there 6 months,he now does this on a regular basis. he spends his whole day outside and he gets plenty of exercise, he also spends time in the house during the day but would never mess in there, thanks for any help

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Is he peeing big puddles, or is it little sprinkles?

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭johnytwentyten

hi, thanks for replying, seems to be regular pees hes making, just cant work it out because ive seen him on wet days where he has sat in the house all day and no accidents so it cant be a bladder infection or anything, strange thing is my sister was home on holiday and her dog slept in the house and our dog didnt wet once in the shed the whole time the other dog was there! im totally stumped

Advertisement