Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15 year old Limerick girl missing

• 29-09-2013 8:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭

phog wrote: »
    What's happening at Hassett's Cross passed it about 6.30 mobbed with youngsters and again at about 8.

Pub not open so nothing happening their.

There is a teenage girl missing from home. I believe people were meeting there to help locate her.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

taken from bookface

1383663_1381960435373092_1675363421_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I hope that girl goes home. Her family must be going bonkers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-find-Chloe-Kinsella/1381922022043600

Here's a link to the Facebook page to help locate her if any of ye live out that side of town.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-find-Chloe-Kinsella/1381922022043600

Seen this getting shared all over Facebook this evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

1383663_1381960435373092_1675363421_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

She was seemingly spotted yesterday walking around Corbally in a different change of clothes to what she was reported missing in. It was mentioned as a confirmed sighting on the Facebook page set up for her, so at least she is still well and safe.

Hopefully it all gets resolved soon, and has a positive ending.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Still missing it seems. Hopefully she will turn up safe and sound.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/hundreds-join-the-search-for-missing-teenager-chloe-29622786.html

Must be a horrible situation for her family and friends.

Maybe an idea for the runners/joggers on here: Have your runs/jogs/walks in areas that could help the search.

Decided to start doing this with my own runs from this morning onwards, and as I tend to cover about 8 to 10 miles on a regular run I get to cover a decent bit of ground in whatever area I use. If all the walkers/runners/joggers that could do likewise switched their routines to routes that could cover ground to be searched (river banks, canal banks, parks/woods etc) then it might be of help to the search in some small way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,338 ✭✭✭✭phog

Any update on Chloe?

Really hope she's found, missing daughter must be the worst news for any family.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

None that i've heard. I hope she turns up at a friends house, but at this stage, you'd have to think she'd have turned up if she was able to.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

I was working in the Crescent yesterday and heard someone saying she has definitely been at home at some stage during this, something to do with changing her clothes. Obviously this should be taken with a gigantic pinch of salt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭mackes

She has NOT been home. She came home Saturday evening, may have changed her clothes and then left again. She is missing and she's only 15 - please don't post unfounded rumours here.

I was working in the Crescent yesterday and heard someone saying she has definitely been at home at some stage during this, something to do with changing her clothes. Obviously this should be taken with a gigantic pinch of salt.

She could have taken a change of clothes with her or gotten a change from a friend, but going by the facebook page that was set up, the only confirmed sighting was in Corbally the next day and there has been no contact from her to her family since they last saw her on Saturday.

The only thing that should be done now by onlookers like us on forums in terms of chat is for it to all be taken at face value. In that a kid is missing and her family are going up the walls with worry. Speculation helps nobody, and given it is a local issue it may only upset folks who know her or her family.

Just hope a happy outcome comes of it as soon as possible.

any news ? hope she is found

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,338 ✭✭✭✭phog

any news ? hope she is found

RTE news did a piece on the 9 o'c news tonight. Unfortunately, she's still missing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

Pass it on for a safe return of Chloe xx

*** Search update ***

Volunteers needed for tomorrow morning, we need more men, please bring appropriate clothing for the weather, boots, high visibility vest and a torch/stick. meeting at 9.30am at st munchins community centre, in kileely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭black & white

Search & Rescue Sikorsky was hovering over the river by Barringtons for a little while there, moving up and down over that stretch of the river. I can't imagine what the family must be going through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Marcus Halberstram

It has been hovering near the powerstation at Ardnacrusha too every morning for the past week.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Simon Adebisi

Irish Independent twitter account saying a body has been found in a river in Kileely. Thats all the info its giving so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭lynski

newstalk saying it is confirmed to be her. poor family.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Marcus Halberstram

RIP

Kess73 wrote: »
    She was seemingly spotted yesterday walking around Corbally in a different change of clothes to what she was reported missing in. It was mentioned as a confirmed sighting on the Facebook page set up for her, so at least she is still well and safe.

Hopefully it all gets resolved soon, and has a positive ending.

Excuse Mod me where did you get your information please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Very sad. RIP

incoming news

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Not positively identified yet, but seems likely http://www.rte.ie/news/2013/1004/478375-limerick-body/

I was certain that she would show up at her house and this would have a happy ending. Wasn't expecting this outcome. Shocking stuff. RIP Chloe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭padma

R.I.P

there may be incoming news

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

• Advertisement

A body has been recovered from the river shannon, It is not known if it is Chloe... Please stand by!!!

Advertisement