Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15 year old Limerick girl missing

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

THE BODY OF a young woman has been found in the River Shannon, in the search for missing 15-year-old Chloe Kinsella.

Gardaí said the body was recovered while searches were being carried out at Brown’s Quay in the Thomondgate area and has been removed to Limerick University Hospital.

The body has yet to be identified and the local coroner has been notified. A garda source told TheJournal.ie that the body found it believed to be that of the Chloe Kinsella.

It is understood that searches for the teen, who went missing from her home on Saturday, have now been stood down.

http://www.thejournal.ie/body-chloe-kinsella-1114110-Oct2013/

A body has been recovered from the river shannon, It is not known if it is Chloe... Please stand by!!!

THE BODY OF a young woman has been found in the River Shannon, in the search for missing 15-year-old Chloe Kinsella.

Gardaí said the body was recovered while searches were being carried out at Brown’s Quay in the Thomondgate area and has been removed to Limerick University Hospital.

The body has yet to be identified and the local coroner has been notified. A garda source told TheJournal.ie that the body found it believed to be that of the Chloe Kinsella.

It is understood that searches for the teen, who went missing from her home on Saturday, have now been stood down.

http://www.thejournal.ie/body-chloe-kinsella-1114110-Oct2013/

It's been confirmed Tony. The news said her sister has identified her.

Her friend in my cousin,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

heres hoping that she has not suffered at the hands of someone, rest easy girl, rest easy, it is all over now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭black & white

Dreadful outcome, sincerest sympathies to her family and friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭aisr1ofk43dpy5

Ah no was really hoping for a happier outcome RIP Chloe and sincere sympathy to family and friends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

thats very sad i was sure she would be found alive hiding somewhere.

15 years old,what a shame.

r.i.p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Poor girl. RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭hollster2

rest in peace angel! xx <3 xx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,338 ✭✭✭✭phog

Terrible news, really feel for her family and friends. Can only imagine the pain they've gone through in the last few days and for them it will continue.

Prayers and thoughts for Chloe and her family.

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Lisa2011

I had thought of helping with this search as I had gone to school with a sister of Chloe's but was sick and could not. I did hope and pray for a happy ending and was definitely not expecting this news. Her uncle mentioned she was friends with the guy from meelick that drowned a few months back.

Thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends .

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭CrazyChick18

Very sad to hear such a tragedy 15 years of age poor girl thoughts are with her family.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Mod Post: I have removed one post containing speculation and any other post responding to it or quoting it.

A young girl lost her life, so baseless speculation is something that would be hurtful and upsetting to her family and friends.

Anyone who wishes to try and speculate about the young girl in such a manner from here on in will be getting a ban from the Limerick forum. No Exceptions.

Kess73 wrote: »
    Mod Post: I have removed one post containing speculation and any other post responed to it or quoting it.

A young girl lost her life, so baseless speculation is something that would be hurtful and upsetting to her family and friends.

Anyone who wishes to try and speculate about the young girl in such a manner from here on in will be getting a ban from the Limerick forum. No Exceptions.

Thank you, I Know the family through my aunt, and she has asked all mentions of suicide be taken off the boards. No one knows how it happened only by misadventure. talk of suicide is only upsetting the family.

thank you

Advertisement