Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evening courses

Options
  • 29-09-2013 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to do an evening course, something in the line of accounting. I'm not sure where to even start and I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I'm 25 and currently working full time in a 9-5 job but I want to improve my education. I did my leaving cert in 2005 but I didn't do all that well.

Also, are these courses expensive?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

You can look up a lot of course information on the National courses database: http://www.qualifax.ie
    Go to the course finder section and use the database fields to look up courses that are of interest to you. You put in a key word like accounting and then select attendance options, location etc.

It usually brings back a lot of information.

also look at the part-time course listings on the websites of any colleges or institute of technology near you. Many of them offer part time third level courses in a number of areas, including finance and accounting.

Advertisement