Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭windowspotter

Looked to be just one off those flightradar quirks, it was on the right course for Hong Kong but just a little high on the map. Watched it all the way down and height/speed was consistent with a normal landing. Tried to listen to ATC but coverage was patchy at best

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

h3000 wrote: »
    I really hope so. Some reports on twitter saying has landed safely so fingers crossed.

Edit: Hong Kong Airport saying its a the gate. Looks like a FR24 glitch.

Great news thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭greenpilot

Antonov An-124 off Donegal
    http://fr24.com/ADB110F

• Registered Users Posts: 5,098 ✭✭✭Mech1

Nice little line up heading for Dublin now, busy times on the feed. I count 11 incoming

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Its headed for New Hampshire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭b757

greenpilot wrote: »
    Antonov An-124 off Donegal
    http://fr24.com/ADB110F

Destination is Lambert-St Louis Intl.

EGAA-KSTL

• Registered Users Posts: 10,132 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Shannon regular, Omni N918AX is inbound now.

EI-JSK currently inbound Shannon after doing ab ILS approach at Knock

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

EI-JSK currently inbound Shannon after doing ab ILS approach at Knock

been doing a few of those, spotted it about 30 mins go going up and back again....any idea who owns it?

interesting day around the midlands, 2 Pilatus PC-9M (assume air corps) flying around for the last while...training i assume?

also appears to be a block flight on approach to Shannon at the moment, currently over the midflands and descending to FL20

been doing a few of those, spotted it about 30 mins go going up and back again....any idea who owns it?

interesting day around the midlands, 2 Pilatus PC-9M (assume air corps) flying around for the last while...training i assume?

also appears to be a block flight on approach to Shannon at the moment, currently over the midflands and descending to FL20

- JP McManus owns the G650.

The blocked aircraft was a Bombardier Challenger I believe. Didn't get the reg.

• Advertisement

b757 wrote: »

The blocked aircraft was a Bombardier Challenger I believe. Didn't get the reg.

just after taking off again, i assume it was in for a refuel...

just after taking off again, i assume it was in for a refuel...

Gulfstream G550

N63M -- Gulfstream Aerospace -- GV-SP (G550) -- GLF5 -- A83C76

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭jimbis

Interesting flight over Belfast at the moment. Giro de Italy or whatever it's called is currently on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

^Could be some sort of top cover thing for TV heli uplinking or a photography platform.

Ei-Lir passing over Wexford at the moment...from what I can see this last flew 11/13 and recorded as stored...assume it's on its way for scrapping?

Update - Descending for Shannon by the looks of things

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭arubex

jimbis wrote: »
    Interesting flight over Belfast at the moment. Giro de Italy or whatever it's called is currently on.

F-GHUV of Avialim. It has been following the Giro route for the past few days usually well above clouds and rain - so I think the heli uplink suggestion is spot on.

There are a pair of Ecureuils doing the TV recording.

G-ZNSF,Gulfstream 5, passed over the country a short ago. currently off the NW coast.

Passing down along the east coast or close enough soon will be Antonov AN-12,UR-CZN

Passing down along the east coast or close enough soon will be Antonov AN-12,UR-CZN

A noisy bugger if I remember right. Passed right over my house here a couple of weeks ago

spot on, different aircraft, same type. hope you hear it again tonight! a fine sound

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,235 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

A noisy bugger if I remember right. Passed right over my house here a couple of weeks ago

Would that be what just rattled my windows in d.8?

spot on, different aircraft, same type. hope you hear it again tonight! a fine sound

just passing over my house right now...the loudest aircraft ive heard in years!

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭bronn

Just flew over D14 right now. What a noise!

ScreenShot2014-05-09at231344_zpsb5d553fc.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Simon Gruber Says

Flew directly over me in D5. Noisy old yoke

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭arbour

Passed over the house just now at 24k feet. The noise of it. Felt like it was just overhead

• Registered Users Posts: 5,098 ✭✭✭Mech1

He buzzed my tower just now!

Aargh it's too far inland, gonna miss out tonight

this is the second time in recent weeks its flown down...any idea where is heading for and for what?

that's him!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,235 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Where was it coming from/going to? Sounded brilliant!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement