Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

urajoke wrote: »
    You'll probably find it's just the pilots positioning the aircraft and he himself will fly by jet and link up with his heli and be choppered around from stud to race course to hotel etc. when you have money you can do these things.

very expensive Taxi!

i would imagine he is in it himself, he is rich, but not that rich that he can pay 1000s for a chopper to fly to france just to fly him around the place.

he is prob heading on holidays i reckon.

A/W also have a factory on the Italian/France border so maybe its going there for maintenance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭urajoke

very expensive Taxi!

i would imagine he is in it himself, he is rich, but not that rich that he can pay 1000s for a chopper to fly to france just to fly him around the place.

he is prob heading on holidays i reckon.

A/W also have a factory on the Italian/France border so maybe its going there for maintenance.

Oh he has the money alright.

But

It's currently over Clermont tracking south easterly so it might indeed be going back to AW for problems to be fixed bit like a new car getting checked under warranty.

He's worth €4 billion and has just bought this http://www.evoke.ie/plenty-of-horsepower-jp-mcmanus-spends-e55m-on-top-of-the-range-gulfstream-plane/

urajoke wrote: »

you could be right about a positioning flight so then if he already has the jet in operation.

seems a long way to go to when he could also rent one though suppose if you buy a chopper, you'd want to use it.

something tell me however he is on his way to Cannes/Monaco or nice and he is onboard...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭urajoke

you could be right about a positioning flight so then if he already has the jet in operation.

seems a long way to go to when he could also rent one though suppose if you buy a chopper, you'd want to use it.

something tell me however he is on his way to Cannes/Monaco or nice and he is onboard...

Id only disagree on the last bit, it I had that much money I wouldn't sit on my pokey chopper for that long. Time is money and all that. Either way, it would be great to have those hard choices to make, take the heli or take the jet!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭b757

Could be getting it's first 50 hour check. Don't know any place in Ireland that does it for the Aw139 under EASA.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Plane carrying a banner about Giggs and Gerrard currently going round Dublin!

not appearing on the radar tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

fr336 wrote: »

TC-TJP Boeing 737-800

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,133 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

The Dassault Falcon approaching the East coast now at FL380 is VP-BSO

OY-JTH inbound Shannon. Jet Time 737-300

CASA 253 just north of Ballina en route back to BAL. and just south of Cork is N230FJ,a Dassault Falcon 900.

Irish 251 just off the SW Coast inbound BAL.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭arubex

Plane carrying a banner about Giggs and Gerrard currently going round Dublin!

Might have been C182 G-ENEA, it was kicking around yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭weisses

Very busy the last 2 hours with planes heading over to the states ... Plenty to look up on FR :D

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭bronn

Bonjour, mes amis! Alors, whatever we do, we must avoid ze Welsh when we are spying on les Anglais. :D

Screenshot2014-05-15144106_zpsb8bd8d8c.jpg

that mcmanus helicopter ended up in Milan.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 cenahs

Air Corps AW139 4CA336 near Clonmel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Ilyushin76

Anybody any idea what flight N917DP off the west coast is ?google results showing nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭de biz

Ilyushin76 wrote: »
    Anybody any idea what flight N917DP off the west coast is ?google results showing nothing

With Credit to the excellent Guernsey Airport Photography Flickr account holder:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/guernseyairportphotography/14189912001/in/photostream/

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Ilyushin76

de biz wrote: »
    With Credit to the excellent Guernsey Airport Photography Flickr account holder:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/guernseyairportphotography/14189912001/in/photostream/

Thanks ,when I googled the reg I only got 6 irrelevant results

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭de biz

Ilyushin76 wrote: »
    Thanks ,when I googled the reg I only got 6 irrelevant results

More than welcome,she only took up that reg today in Guernsey so google has to catch up!Should be more pics of it in Shannon today too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

Does anyone know why am I getting that flight info?
    picture taken about 15mins ago (22:15)ish

29mvezd.png

Saw it pass over here in Castlebar , it was F-GIUA on its way to (Paris) CDG .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,098 ✭✭✭Mech1

hi am I the only one seeing no aircraft over Uk and Ireland?
    No filters set.

Only seeing 18 flights worldwide, filters deffo off.

Mech1 wrote: »
    hi am I the only one seeing no aircraft over Uk and Ireland?
    No filters set.

Same here

ETA: Oh actually now I've got some in UK, and some across world - 14 aircraft in total. Hoping it isn't accurate!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,098 ✭✭✭Mech1

See what a upcoming strike can do to air travel! youve sh-t in your own nest now guys.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement