Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Growler!!!

Airbus A320,VP-BFY ,currently on a flight out of Shannon out to the west.

Landed back in SNN just after 10. Seemed quite thankfully to atc. Was there a problem? Test flight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭b757

Growler!!! wrote: »
    Landed back in SNN just after 10. Seemed quite thankfully to atc. Was there a problem? Test flight?

Test flight before delivery to Hamburg Airways.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Nimrod 7 wrote: »

I think it's starting. I heard a thunder :eek:

And I have to go outside :( I really hope I don't miss any fun :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

h3000 wrote: »
    http://fr24.com/N102VS

They look drunk ;)

Seems to be this crowd. Some sort of InFlight Simulation
    http://www.calspan.com/aerospace/flight-test-aircraft-operations/in-flight-simulation

This lot are out again today.

http://fr24.com/N102VS

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭bronn

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    I think it's starting. I heard a thunder :eek:

And I have to go outside :( I really hope I don't miss any fun :(
    I heard that thunder too and just listened in to the ATC. Yup, there's rough weather around and a few planes are holding now. Yay. Oh dear. The poor people.

A runway inspection is taking place at the moment - flash flooding.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

That was quick. Gone in 10 mins. But so much rain and hail, windy too.

A Shamrock landed right in the middle of it too.

I know! Mental. I wouldn't even drive a car through that. Yikes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Flash of lightning near Dublin Airport and Bang of thunder after it, Seems to be abit away from the airport tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭olive20

Well it is June! Little Irish summer shower. Happens No drama!

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Dublinflyer

Just looking at the weather radar and there are lot of CB cells floating around the country, one over the City center at the mo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

N739MA inbound Shannon. b737-800.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭Jack1985

Jet2 flight LS691 (EXS33U) from East Midlands to Murcia is diverting to Paris-CDG, fourth 7700 incident for them now this month

http://www.flightradar24.com/EXS33U/38a3f6e

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Hamdhan777

LS691 diverted to Paris CDG again today! Any idea why ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Jack1985 wrote: »
    Jet2 flight LS691 (EXS33U) from East Midlands to Murcia is diverting to Paris-CDG, fourth 7700 incident for them now this month

http://www.flightradar24.com/EXS33U/38a3f6e

How big are those guys? I guess most biggest airlines would maybe have a similar amount across the entire network per month - could be wrong though?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭Jack1985

fr336 wrote: »
    How big are those guys? I guess most biggest airlines would maybe have a similar amount across the entire network per month - could be wrong though?

Jet2 have 54 aircraft in there fleet, larger fleet than Aer Lingus but the latter is larger because EI have a far higher fleet utilisation - typical 6 sectors a day where as Jet2 have an avg of 4.

For example today Lufthansa had two 7700s, it's not really a reflection of a safety issue at an airline more of a concern that they need to land asap for safety reasons.

Although Jet2 do have quite an old fleet, they've had a few incidents larger carriers haven't had and I'd put that down to fleet age in my opinion of course, nothing wrong with old aircraft though once they are maintained to a good standard - The 321s at EI would be an example of well maintained aircraft.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭greenpilot

Aircraft just out of Farnborough...blocked at 38,00 feet. Any ideas what it is??

greenpilot wrote: »
    Aircraft just out of Farnborough...blocked at 38,00 feet. Any ideas what it is??

Where is Farnborough on fr24 map?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Its N1BX,a Gulfstream 4, baxter healthcare.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Its N1BX,a Gulfstream 4, baxter healthcare.

sorry to drag things slightly off topic, but as we always see alot of gulfstreams and other private jets on FR24, do any of ye know how much golfstream 4s or similar capacity jets (15-20 seats) would be to hire privately?

for instance a return trip from Dublin to Malaga?

Hmmm. Ryanair Stansted to Luton - I think not. Wonder if MOL's headin' off to the sun?

Screenshot2014-06-11003334_zpsa431b21e.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

bronn wrote: »
    Hmmm. Ryanair Stansted to Luton? Currently at FL390 too.

It's the Ryanair Learjet. Not actually doing STN-LTN. It's used to transport engineers with parts around the network at short notice. M-ABEU is the reg.

Wow that's a late one for FR1! Going to check the FR website might be some passengers having a long night somewhere in Europe..

It's the Ryanair Learjet. Not actually doing STN-LTN. It's used to transport engineers with parts around the network at short notice. M-ABEU is the reg.
    Sorry - I edited my original post on you. Thanks for the info. So, it's not MOL going on holliers then. :)

bronn wrote: »
    Sorry - I edited my original post on you. Thanks for the info. So, it's not MOL going on holliers then. :)

Probably not but I've heard he does love a good month or so in Luton.

Who doesn't? :P

It'll more than likely be off back to STN later on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭olive20

It's not MABEU it's the new one!Based in Bergamo, came very recently!

olive20 wrote: »
    It's not MABEU it's the new one!

There's a new one? It really should have FR livery by now..hell pop a passenger or two on.

14 hr delay on this Ryanair out of Ibiza..replacement aircraft that's away from its base I think http://www.flightradar24.com/RYR23RH/38b430f (could be FR1 learjet connected)

Last time I saw one of these massive delays (perhaps with FR1 in tow) I think it was Ibiza too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭b757

If it is FR's new Lear 45; I think it may be ex-N5015U, was in DUB last week on delivery flight from the Factory. Open to correction.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement