Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Foggy43 wrote: »
    Not sure. It did a Stuttgart this morning. Saturday evening is always quiet with the shorthaul fleet. Ideal time for crew training. More than likely will come back tonight. Not at work now so cannot check.

'Work' eh :pac: Have I seen you on any BBC2 documentaries?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Foggy43

Not that I am aware off. Every few months there are camera crews around doing some media work. The Aminal Reception Centre is probably the most covered part of the airport.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

ZS-JRE, which will be operated by Air Contractors for Ryanair is on its way to Dublin
    http://www.flightradar24.com/SFR325/392f98a

SFR101 not far behind also

• Registered Users Posts: 10,133 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Abbeyshrule / Newcastle Co.wicklow based G-KONG over wales about to cross the irish sea.

ZS-JRE, which will be operated by Air Contractors for Ryanair is on its way to Dublin
    http://www.flightradar24.com/SFR325/392f98a

SFR101 not far behind also

They both for Air Contractors / Ryanair?

Any chance they're going to SNN first for paint and the like; just looking at their direction at present

• Advertisement

ZS-JRE,737-400 ,for Ryanair South of Cork at this time.

Just heard a BA en route to the US coming up to crossing SNN in discussion with SNN Tower about something...as an amateur I couldn't make it out much myself but something about wide bodied aircraft at about 40,000 ft and could they sort something out. They seemed grateful to Tower whatever it was. Archive on liveatc archive.

Spot on FR336, ZS-JRE inbound Shannon.

Do Air Contractors have anything at SNN? Of course Dublin is their main occupation.

• Advertisement

Just heard my first ATC South African accent on the phone to SNN there :D

The one following it is about to land SNN too SFR101 ZS-JRD

BA A320 still base training at SNN http://www.flightradar24.com/BAW9260/39330b6 Reg: G-EUYT
    Arrived from LHR around 15:00.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Growler!!!

fr336 wrote: »
    Do Air Contractors have anything at SNN? Of course Dublin is their main occupation.

Only 2 x 757
    1 x 737
    1 x ATR
    And a hanger (old SRS)

Did anyone catch the BA that was training in SNN leave? According to its reg it's still on the ground there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭Jack1985

They probably parked up to watch the match. :D

Won't be long before the England squad are back in LTN.

Looks like it definitely is remaining on the ground, so I would expect it won't be heading back until the morning with the curfew at LHR, maybe some more touch and go's bright and early before heading back?

Jack1985 wrote: »
    Looks like it definitely is remaining on the ground, so I would expect it won't be heading back until the morning with the curfew at LHR, maybe some more touch and go's bright and early before heading back?

Is the curfew absolute? Here in LTN hardly anything comes or goes but still a few cargo through the night.

N473CW inbound Cork at this time from the west. Gulfstream 4.

• Advertisement

The Dassault falcon inbound DUB is N416KC.

Is the curfew absolute? Here in LTN hardly anything comes or goes but still a few cargo through the night.

Curfew is not absolute only to noisy aircraft (can't remember what category maybe QC/8) between 2330-0600 at LGW, LHR and STN - However it's known that BA will not operate positioning flights unless absolutely necessary during that time obviously delayed services will be allowed in as well as the early scheduled flights at Heathrow - Of course it being Heathrow more than likely they don't have a slot to position back until tomorrow!

Jack1985 wrote: »
    Curfew is not absolute only to noisy aircraft (can't remember what category my be QC/8) between 2330-0600 at LGW, LHR and STN - However it's known that BA will not operate positioning flights unless absolutely necessary during that time obviously delayed services will be allowed in as well as the early scheduled flights at Heathrow - Of course it being Heathrow more than likely they don't have a slot to position back until tomorrow!

Maybe they'll be getting in much more training tomorrow then.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭pepe the prawn

N473CW inbound Cork at this time from the west. Gulfstream 4.

That's bob Dylan, playing in cork monday night

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Snowc

A380 over ireland now

If anyone's up, at LTN a Gulfstream has turned back after takeoff and currently doing lots of holding http://www.flightradar24.com/GLF4/393b31b

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭arubex

If anyone's up, at LTN a Gulfstream has turned back after takeoff and currently doing lots of holding

Intriguing! It's Saudi Government GIV HZ-MF5

I wonder if it is an air-test after some maintenance, there is a Gulfstream engineering facility in Luton. Seems odd to fly the test at 5,000 ft and 180 knots, though!

arubex wrote: »
    Intriguing! It's Saudi Government GIV HZ-MF5

Holding and holding...probably very heavy. Hopefully all will be fine.

Morning, btw

I think 5am is a bit early to justify a test flight, though you never know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

It's just disappeared of FR24. It was still doing circuits near Aylesbury up to that point.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement