Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

An-124 just over Dublin heading east to Bangor (Wales?). Mighty impressive even at 32,000 ft

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭peter1892

Pinch Flat wrote: »
    An-124 just over Dublin heading east to Bangor (Wales?). Mighty impressive even at 32,000 ft

I think the routing information may have been a bug (BGR is Bangor Maine). Impressive sight alright (I've put a shot of it in the photos thread).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Gain Jet Aviation 757 approaching the west coast now. reg SX-RFA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Sorry back to the Germany team, I saw an A380 with the "Fanhausa" Livery too, but they came back on a 747/8 yeah ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭arubex

the_monkey wrote: »
    Sorry back to the Germany team, I saw an A380 with the "Fanhausa" Livery too, but they came back on a 747/8 yeah ?

Yes, apparently Rio airport isn't ready for A380s yet though it technically meets the requirements.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭billie1b

the_monkey wrote: »

Yeah, Lufty did 8 of their a/c with the 'Fanhansa' logo on it, they were also doing on board competitions on flights until the end of the world cup too.

C130 just passed over Castlebar. Eastbound

2 Gulfstrem IV's inbound DUB. regs are N421QS and N455QS

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Yeee Hawwwww
    Garth coming after all....:D

Lufthansa A321 in the retro livery on finals for Shannon now. D-AIRX

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Lufthansa A321 in the retro livery on finals for Shannon now. D-AIRX

Heading for maintenance in Shannon aerospace possibly, I think the next one was due in tonight!

Interesting one off the west coast at the moment showing as "435" on flight radar. its actually a MD-11 of western global airlines. reg is N435KD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

billie1b wrote: »
    Yeah, Lufty did 8 of their a/c with the 'Fanhansa' logo on it, they were also doing on board competitions on flights until the end of the world cup too.

That would have been super !! I love Lufthansa, I'd love to go long haul with them one day!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭Jack1985

TRA7M (HV5022) from Malaga (AGP) to Rotterdam (RTM), Boeing 737-7K2 (PH-XRE) has commenced an emergency descent a short while ago ranging from plus -4000fpm to -3500fpm for a period. Squawking 7700 now and looks as if it will be diverting into Paris-Orly.

http://www.flightradar24.com/TRA7M/3d5f62e

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Jack1985 wrote: »
    TRA7M (HV5022) from Malaga (AGP) to Rotterdam (RTM), Boeing 737-7K2 (PH-XRE) has commenced an emergency descent a short while ago ranging from plus -4000fpm to -3500fpm for a period. Squawking 7700 now and looks as if it will be diverting into Paris-Orly.

http://www.flightradar24.com/TRA7M/3d5f62e

Can listen to Orly here Jack http://www.liveatc.net/flisten.php?mount=lfpo_app&icao=lfpo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭Jack1985

fr336 wrote: »

Nothing on the feed unfortunately, but downsafe - Unsure as to what happened at this stage, hope everyones OK!

The Bombardier global 6000 crossing the country at the moment descending into Dublin is N77UF

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Anyone seen about Malaysian flight mh 17 crashing near Ukraine border

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Anyone seen about Malaysian flight mh 17 crashing near Ukraine border

Bad news source but its all i could find at the moment :(

Sky news link

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

A bad statement to make MA saying they have lost contact with a plane.:eek::(

• Advertisement

Jesus Christ :(

Back to the Conspiracy Theories about MH370

KoolKid wrote: »
    Back to the Conspiracy Theories about MH370

Id love to know what conspiracy the could make about the plane being shot down with a STAM, its bleeding terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

fr336 wrote: »
    Jesus Christ :(

+1

That's horrendous - horrible to think that it's one of the many planes I'd have heard taking off this afternoon (I'm working near Schiphol airport this week). :eek:

Poor people. :(

billie1b wrote: »
    Id love to know what conspiracy the could make about the plane being shot down with a STAM, its bleeding terrible

I meant it will resurrect the theories about MH370 being shot down & covered up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

I meant it will resurrect the theories about MH370 being shot down & covered up.

I know yeah, thats why I said I wonder what way they'll pull a conspiracy from it, they'll be creaming their pants

Anyone else getting FR24 timing out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Anyone else getting FR24 timing out?

Yea, Id say its mad busy now with everyone trying to get on.

• Advertisement

This post has been deleted.

Still in shock tbh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement