Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

b757 wrote: »
    BA A320 G-EUYD on Final APP to SNN now.

Presume training over the next few hours.

Still circling around Shannon..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

rightyabe wrote: »
    Still circling around Shannon..

Seem to be doing a few touch and go's alright.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭VG31

I just bought Flightradar24 for my iPad and I have two questions.

1. Is there a way of viewing an aircraft's flight history like you can on the web version?
    2. Does the airport information in-app purchase include aircraft registration and type like on the web version?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Some very boring videos I shot at Luton today http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=91553359

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Foggy43

ShanE90 wrote: »
    AAL 81 just departed Heathrow and squawking 7700 currently at 5000ft
    Landed on 27R and rolled almost to a stop and taxied off just past Terminal 5C. After an inspection by the BAA and Firefighters taxied to Terminal 3. Right engine cowls opened. I suspect a hydraulic pump failure.

As far as I am aware the runway 09L/27R at LHR is the longest runway in Southern England and ideal to handle these situations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭weisses

VG31 wrote: »
    I just bought Flightradar24 for my iPad and I have two questions.

1. Is there a way of viewing an aircraft's flight history like you can on the web version?
    2. Does the airport information in-app purchase include aircraft registration and type like on the web version?

Thanks.

All through in app purchases AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Yep at 12800 feet it's about 2000 feet longer than gatwick or stansted.

Why do you say it was a hydraulic pump failure? Is that a return to land item.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

h3000 wrote: »
    Seem to be doing a few touch and go's alright.

Great day for it....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

N470JF an Atr42 departed dublin a while ago. No flight details available. Quick interweb search links this to the CIA and flies to the US via Iceland. Interesting.

• Advertisement

Pinch Flat wrote: »
    N470JF an Atr42 departed dublin a while ago. No flight details available. Quick interweb search links this to the CIA and flies to the US via Iceland. Interesting.

ALLEGEDLY CIA and it is flying to Keflavik Iceland via AGORI now.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

This an error on Flightradar?

xFmpzgR.jpg

Due to PIK, but in hold for Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭ShanE90

AF6733 cleared to land at EIDW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭vonbarracuda

AF6733 cleared to land at EIDW

Saw it on way in , impressive !

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭ShanE90

Saw it on way in , impressive !

Any pics/vids?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭VG31

Stobart Air planes no longer showing logo and the flight info since they have changed their ICAO and callsign.

mvlv60.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭vonbarracuda

Any pics/vids?

None. Apartment in Balgriffin so see them on final approach! Only had iPhone to hand

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Interesting one. Cargojet Airways 757pcf (Precision converted freighter) passing overhead.

http://www.flightradar24.com/CJT1791/3f9c815

• Registered Users Posts: 2 KamilUK

Hey guys. Does anyone know what's going in with Air Berlin flight AB1206? It looks like it's about to land on SFJ... never seen anything like this so I'm just curious. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

KamilUK wrote: »
    Hey guys. Does anyone know what's going in with Air Berlin flight AB1206? It looks like it's about to land on SFJ... never seen anything like this so I'm just curious. Thanks

Doesn't seem to be exactly a regular schedule, but there are AB flights to Greenland. It's on the arrivals list for SFJ.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

D-AILY,Lufthansa A319 currently out of Shannon on a flight test to the south west.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

The CL60 crossing the country east-west at the moment is 9H-ICS

God summer is boring

• Registered Users Posts: 25,459 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

fr336 wrote: »
    God summer is boring

How come ? All different charter airlines... New routes... Good weather ! Ireland actually got a summer :D:pac:

Precisely...good weather...I got no time for that ;) Also bad weather has this thread going at one post a minute all through the night...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Precisely...good weather...I got no time for that ;) Also bad weather has this thread going at one post a second all through the night...

FYP :cool:

andy_g wrote: »
    FYP :cool:

Can I guess what this down with the kids abbreviation means? Feel your pain?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Ahh I get it now... Wasn't December 2013 called a once in at least a decade event at the time? So maybe best for me not to look forward to diversions and the like this time :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,440 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Can I guess what this down with the kids abbreviation means? Feel your pain?

FaceYPalm...... :pac:

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement