Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Aircraft heading SE-NW about 15 mins ago. What was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,459 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

I'm on the 406 in a couple of weeks.. Early mornings and me don't mix.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,459 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

fr336 wrote: »
    Not up, catching the worm? You surprise me ;)

The snooze button is my enemy. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭DieselPowered

I was on AA92 B763 into Dublin yesterday morning out of ORD and just coasting out over North America, an announcement asked for any doctors, nurses, surgeons, paramedics, first responders onboard. A line of people made their way to the front of the aircraft. I thought they were going to divert the flight.

On landing in Dublin approaching the gate, could see two ambulances waiting.
    Captain came on and asked passengers to wait in their seats for a few minutes while the TWO medical emergencies on board were taken off the aircraft.

Never heard of two emergencies on the same flight before and not sure what happened, any way to find out?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Never heard of two emergencies on the same flight before and not sure what happened, any way to find out?
    I know of one double medical diversions incident about 3-4 years ago...(double medical issue, single diversion!)......
    .....and had 2 medical issues (no diversion needed) on a flight of my own about 2 years ago.

Not sure if you can get too much info. Unless it appears on AVherald?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

I was on AA92 B763 into Dublin yesterday morning out of ORD and just coasting out over North America, an announcement asked for any doctors, nurses, surgeons, paramedics, first responders onboard. A line of people made their way to the front of the aircraft. I thought they were going to divert the flight.

Captain came on and asked passengers to wait in their seats for a few minutes while the TWO medical emergencies on board were taken off the aircraft.

You could try liveatc for DUB, Shanwick, even earlier if possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭arubex

Norwegian 787 over NI, inaugural service from Gatwick to Fort Lauderdale

http://planefinder.net/flight/NAX7045

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

arubex wrote: »

Looking at the history the inaugural was on 4th July ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭billie1b

arubex wrote: »

Less of your PlaneFinder on this thread :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭VG31

One better thing about Plane Finder is that you can save filters. It makes it so much quicker. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Aphex

Sure didn't two people on the same flight suffer heart attacks very recently? One being fatal unfortunately.

VG31 wrote: »
    One better thing about Plane Finder is that you can save filters. It makes it so much quicker. :)

You mean the way I have this saved?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭VG31

billie1b wrote: »
    You mean the way I have this saved?

No, like this:

2d0i3pt.png

VG31 wrote: »
    No, like this:

2d0i3pt.png

Cool

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

• Registered Users Posts: 8,988 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Glasgow aint that way

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Its for Cardiff prob, 2 ATR72 due out at 19.25, this & one for Glasgow.

EI3228 & EI3298.

Hope pilots didn't get on the wrong planes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

Antonov with no info passing Co waterford at the moment. From Athens. What's with the restrictions on the departure destination info on this?

Well I logged back in and the flight path has changed. It is over Kilkenny but had been over Waterford when I checked last so there seems to be inaccuracies.
    Last week during the flight ban at Tel Aviv the site showed a BA flight on its way to Tel Aviv. Are there more than one international airports in Tel Aviv?

On descent too

Into SNN?

• Advertisement

yeah looks like it

Just went off radar over Nenagh

This the Parachute club in Offaly?

http://www.flightradar24.com/HAACO/3fd0167

2nd day in a row I have spotted it.

I saw that about 3 o clock today

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Yep HC-ACO was drafted in as EI-IAN is busy in Donegal for the past week or so.

Bit annoying that to/from airports do not come up on Stobart Air.

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

EI129 Dublin to Toronto currently holding just outside Toronto, has done a few circles now! Anyone know what's happening??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Skuxx wrote: »
    EI129 Dublin to Toronto currently holding just outside Toronto, has done a few circles now! Anyone know what's happening??

I'd say there's a good chance it's weather related. Google currently saying Thunderstorms and heavy rain at YYZ.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

• Advertisement

Skuxx wrote: »

Weather can get pretty desperate there, have a search for Air France flight AF358, have a read or watch if you find it on YouTube, it'll give you an example of the weather

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement