Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭Jack1985

Huge fire at Wichita Airport in Kansas, looks like an aircraft is down in an airport building. Breaking now on Sky News.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Jack1985 wrote: »
    Huge fire at Wichita Airport in Kansas, looks like an aircraft is down in an airport building. Breaking now on Sky News.

10 seater like this apparently.

Beechcraft.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Shamrock841

2 dead and 5 unaccounted for (so lets assume thats 7 dead) and 4 more seriously injured.

there is a possibility that the 2 dead were not actually passengers, but people inside the building that was hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭windowspotter

Nothing so dramatic, It was a mere runway change from 10 to 28. ;)

Not nearly as exciting ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭weisses

EI-REI (Stobart Air AT72) seems to be operating on-behalf of Flybe these days, been flying between IOM-LPL the last few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Royal Saudi air force 737 out to the west of Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Growler!!!

Jack1985 wrote: »
    EI-REI (Stobart Air AT72) seems to be operating on-behalf of Flybe these days, been flying between IOM-LPL the last few days.

Short term wet lease, as I mentioned on the other thread:D

Growler!!! wrote: »
    Short term wet lease, as I mentioned on the other thread:D

Ah just thought you meant EL, EM. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

Abramovich plane over Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭Mech1

he's sure busy this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭Mech1

I'm not leaving a&a forum again, strange things happen out there!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭billie1b

Mech1 wrote: »
    I'm not leaving a&a forum again, strange things happen out there!

I don't blame you, Quite strange indeed. Its good to cause a stir every now and then though, have to keep people in check

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

At least one person is dead and another injured after Virgin Galactic's SpaceShipTwo space tourism craft crashed in a California desert, the California Highway Patrol has said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-29857182

• Registered Users Posts: 10,175 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

F**k.... horrible to see that happen.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Jeez.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

OY-RUE about to turn finals at DUB on behalf of air contractors. An MD-83. From Billund airport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭olive20

Its going 2 Izmir in de morning, according 2 movements computer. Looking @ it its some colour scheme. fab,.

olive20 wrote: »
    Its going 2 Izmir in de morning, according 2 movements computer. Looking @ it its some colour scheme. fab,.

Where is this movements computer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭olive20

Near my warm tidy office

olive20 wrote: »
    Near my warm tidy office

Dammit ok :P

two Ryanair planes with 6 hour delays, one from Faro and one from Berlin, just landing now.

any idea what caused them to be so delayed? feel sorry for the poor crew and passengers.

two Ryanair planes with 6 hour delays, one from Faro and one from Berlin, just landing now.

any idea what caused them to be so delayed? feel sorry for the poor crew and passengers.

Might have some idea if FR didn't automatically change their flight status page to today when the clock strikes midnight.

fr336 wrote: »
    Might have some idea if FR didn't automatically change their flight status page to today when the clock strikes midnight.

RESCUE 1 was out a few minutes ago, there to meet the Berlin flight perhaps?

• Advertisement

RESCUE 1 was out a few minutes ago, there to meet the Berlin flight perhaps?

Nah don't think so, probably one of the usual 'rescue' trucks that are around the runways, taxiways and overall airport doing runway inspections, clearing birds and all sorts of other things I can't think of or don't know about :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement