Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭PukkaStukka

New Squawk of 2020 and seems to be continuing on at FL100

Did that same a/c depart Dublin earlier around 9pm for East Midlands??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Don't think so. mabey you are thinking of the Star Air flight which tonight was operated by OY-SRM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭b757

SNN-EMA-LEJ

Don't think so. mabey you are thinking of the Star Air flight which tonight was operated by OY-SRM

Nope deffo a DHL departed. Saw it for myself. Will replay FR and see what it was!

Edit: D-AEAS departed Dublin just after 21:00. The sqawker here is D-AEAF. Two different a/c so!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Currently on final for RWY06 at SNN is Turkish B739 TC-JYJ. Did a go around at Dublin, refuelling at SNN before heading back up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Currently on final for RWY06 at SNN is Turkish B739 TC-JYJ. Did a go around at Dublin, refuelling at SNN before heading back up.

I was listening to the DUB ATC feed this morning and the pilot couldn't land on 16 for operational reasons and requested 10 but I think crosswinds led to the go around. He mentioned that 16 was too short. Why would this be? Is there some difference with a B739 that requires a longer runway? FR B738s were landing on 16 without issue. Or is it something to do with TC regs?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

b757 wrote: »
    Being painted into a Manchester United Livery.

this appears to be still in Dublin, any idea how long more it will take!?

cant wait to see this :D:D:D:D

Another week or so.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

a_1028_20141111152803.jpg

AN-124 taxiing at Brize Norton

• Advertisement

No Man Utd livery this time unfortunately. Hopefully next time one comes in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭jimbis

What's this lad up too??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭TigerTim

crosstownk wrote: »
    I was listening to the DUB ATC feed this morning and the pilot couldn't land on 16 for operational reasons and requested 10 but I think crosswinds led to the go around. He mentioned that 16 was too short. Why would this be? Is there some difference with a B739 that requires a longer runway? FR B738s were landing on 16 without issue. Or is it something to do with TC regs?

Just recently got the Flightradar24 app. Can you please tell me hot to listed to Dublin or Shannon ATC feed?.

Thanks,

T.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭Mech1

TigerTim wrote: »
    Just recently got the Flightradar24 app. Can you please tell me hot to listed to Dublin or Shannon ATC feed?.

Thanks,

T.

Follow the link in my sig to get Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭billie1b

TigerTim wrote: »

Thanks,

T.

LiveATC.net

http://www.liveatc.net

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭de biz

jimbis wrote: »
    What's this lad up too??

This was M-SAIR off Runway 10 on the DEXEN 1E departure for East Midlands.

He requested and took up heading 150° due weather avoidance,for 5 miles.

Possibly a glitch on Flightradar where it shows tracking south of Arklow....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭breanach78

If your over this flight path keep an ear out, should be nice!

8E43621F-1389-48DD-A080-C60904028A4A_zpsaicfcacy.png

1E7A1B56-82DC-4D69-AA87-B141BA879429_zps2u4oo1zr.png

Just about to coast in over me in Castlebar :)

Got an earful here too with it still at FL330. :)

2 Gulfstream 5's inbound from the west first one is N605CH and the second one is N607CH

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Around 7pm what looked to be two aircraft travelling in the same direction passed over head me in West Limerick heading from north to south/southwest. I'm used to traffic from Shannon but I thought this was odd, it was definitely two seperate aircraft but they seemed to be following each other at reasonable close quarters. I've check flight radar and there was no departures from Shannon during this time period.

Anyway I can find out more about these flights might have been?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    Around 7pm what looked to be two aircraft travelling in the same direction passed over head me in West Limerick heading from north to south/southwest. I'm used to traffic from Shannon but I thought this was odd, it was definitely two seperate aircraft but they seemed to be following each other at reasonable close quarters. I've check flight radar and there was no departures from Shannon during this time period.

Anyway I can find out more about these flights might have been?

ancient-aliens-guy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Mc Love wrote: »
    ancient-aliens-guy.jpg

Hilarious,never seen that done before. Keep posts constructive or don't bother posting here again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Currently approaching SNN is SAS B737 LN-TUA....it appears to have flown low level (FL080) all the way from Ostrava in Czech Republic so must be suffering a pressurisation problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭de biz

B777 operated by Mid East Jet inbound Dublin now for painting.

Landed 1546.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

EI528 from Dublin to Paris http://fr24.com/EIN52H/4d3c3b3

Returning to Dublin reporting engine vibrations.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭jimbis

Seems to be heading for Birmingham? Damn you British for banning liveatc feeds :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

KoolKid wrote: »
    EI528 from Dublin to Paris http://fr24.com/EIN52H/4d3c3b3

Returning to Dublin reporting engine vibrations.

Taxiing to stand.

On the ground in DUB Ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

jimbis wrote: »
    Seems to be heading for Birmingham? Damn you British for banning liveatc feeds :(

Good spot

7700 emergency - Cityjet out of DUB to Paris going for Birmingham divert http://www.flightradar24.com/AFR1117/4d3b49e

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement