Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭BZ

This afternoon into this evening will be interesting gusting up to 55knots in SNN and 45knots in DUB wwill be straight down the runway in SNN but should still make for some interesting viewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

6 aer lingus flights cancelled out of Dublin this morning, so i guess that means 6 planeS didnt arrive last night.

two currently on route, one from belfast and one from Shannon.

2 more stobarts on the way up now from shannon also.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭toonarmy1

Two Stobarts seems to be circling cork now

toonarmy1 wrote: »

looks like one got down, one is diverting.

• Advertisement

toonarmy1 wrote: »

One from Birmingham landed but manchester flight looks to be heading for shannon

the bus companies in shannon will think all their christmas have come at once.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

Has Knock every been used for diversions? I know it can handle max 3 737/a320s at once? I know it's closed most of the time but will be open this afternoon.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

alan4cult wrote: »
    Has Knock every been used for diversions? I know it can handle max 3 737/a320s at once? I know it's closed most of the time but will be open this afternoon.

Doesn't really have the facilites to handle more than 2 A320/B737 at any one time. The terminal is very small and the road/transport network is not good for positioning pax.

Heathrow flight to cork seems to be having a bit of trouble now

• Advertisement

emirates aer cargo from atlanta bound for copenhagen, diverting just now to Shannon???

or is it an error on fr24 and it was actually due to land there anyway? its a boeing 777f

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

emirates aer cargo from atlanta bound for copenhagen, diverting just now to Shannon???

or is it an error on fr24 and it was actually due to land there anyway? its a boeing 777f

Maybe re-fuelling?

fr336 wrote: »
    Maybe re-fuelling?

tailwinds behind it and it being a 777, surely it can do it in one go?

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭bronn

Dunno -strange one, that. I heard the pilot talking to the tower. They were giving him directions to stand 23 and asked if he was familiar. He replied that he wasn't and that it was his first time here. Didn't say anything about reason for diversion - if there was one.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭BZ

It is a scheduled stop picking up cargo, 4 legged cargo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭AGC

last of them just passed over my house at 3,000 feet. im guessing from thost tweets that those planes all came back up empty which is a bit sad.

surely in the interests of the passengers,it would be best for them to come up full. most of them will be probably around nenagh right now.

I was on the Ryanair flight from Madrid-Dub which diverted. We were on the ground in Shannon for about 3 hours then flew back up to Dub. Some passengers got off, mainly people with only carry on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

Just wanted to say thanks to Mech1 for the live feed.

I love aircraft and flying so lurk on here quite a bit.

That link and the entertainment it brings is one of the best finds on boards...

Flew in from London yesterday afternoon so very glad i missed the chaos !!

Wind is really picking up again now here in Greystones so probably getting interesting again in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭PukkaStukka

Swanner wrote: »

Seconded! The feed is always of value and especially so on a lively night like last night. :)

private BBJ on approach to shannon now, landing in about 15 mins.

15036078485_07bdf37fdf.jpg
    Aircraft(B739)
    Boeing 737-9JA(ER)(BBJ3)
    Registration(424758)
    VP-CKK

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Swanner wrote: »

I love aircraft and flying so lurk on here quite a bit.

That link and the entertainment it brings is one of the best finds on boards...

Flew in from London yesterday afternoon so very glad i missed the chaos !!

Wind is really picking up again now here in Greystones so probably getting interesting again in Dublin.

I haven't heard the live feed... what exactly is it? :o

• Advertisement

Dublin Airport Tower / Approach/ Ground / Company frequencies

http://www.liveatc.net/flisten.php?mount=eidw3&icao=eidw

72 listeners currently.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Air traffic control.
    http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=eidw

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

h3000 wrote: »

ah right ok. Yes, know about that. I thought it was something done by one of the boardsies here during an event such as last night :P

ah right ok. Yes, know about that. I thought it was something done by one of the boardsies here during an event such as last night :P

Mech1 a member here provides that feed on liveatc, and his customer service is second to none :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

edit^^ What he said..

http://fr24.com/RYR26SU heading into EINN after giving up on EICK

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Mech1 a member here provides that feed on liveatc, and his customer service is second to none :p

I use an app on my Android phone called 'Scanner Radio'. Has all the ATC from all over the world. Dublin and Shannon are there. Great app to accompany FR24

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Ryr23uv going around.

I use an app on my Android phone called 'Scanner Radio'. Has all the ATC from all over the world. Dublin and Shannon are there. Great app to accompany FR24

Including UK?!

Including UK?!

Doesn't seem to be any UK on it, but it gets updated every so often. Most of the big east coast US airports and police departments are on it..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭PukkaStukka

Something to do with a tracker mortgage.... :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement