Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,729 ✭✭✭martinsvi

Carnacalla wrote: »
    Personal attacks really show a persons personality.

It was below 2 until last night. And I post most on my phone, phones portable. Make sense?

that wasn't a personal attack. That was me attacking credibility of your post. Everyone who ever have been in this situation - stranded in the air or airport would sympathize for a fellow traveller. I really don't know how messed up one has to be to get any joy out of it... why don't you think about your own personality before discussing mine

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

martinsvi wrote: »
    that wasn't a personal attack. That was me attacking credibility of your post. Everyone who ever have been in this situation - stranded in the air or airport would sympathize for a fellow traveller. I really don't know how messed up one has to be to get any joy out of it... why don't you think about your own personality before discussing mine

Your posts are full of crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,729 ✭✭✭martinsvi

fr336 wrote: »
    Your posts are full of crap.

then why are you thanking them ever so often?

martinsvi wrote: »
    then why are you thanking them ever so often?

No more attention for you from me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,162 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

peter1892 wrote: »
    Sounds familiar - I had exactly the same thing happen to me in 2007. Sat in Cork airport wishing I hadn't bothered with a couple of pints as I could at least have gone to a car hire place and driven home instead!

On the up side, it would have been good for plane spotting if your into that sort of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,946 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

So many delayed arrivals on the board at Dublin this evening, and some cancelled.

Is this weather related or due to the backlog last night?

A plane probably :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭peter1892

Carnacalla wrote: »
    On the up side, it would have been good for plane spotting if your into that sort of thing.

Dense fog, couldn't see anything! (I'm very much into that kind of thing)

So many delayed arrivals on the board at Dublin this evening, and some cancelled.

Is this weather related or due to the backlog last night?

I'd say both. Alot of stobatts will be cancelled or delayed due to them not returning to dub until this morning.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭PukkaStukka

Just got a text from a mate of mine who loves flying and just landed in Dublin. He described the flight graphically, but perhaps his most telling comment was "Nappy at max capacity" :eek: :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

Doesn't seem to be any UK on it, but it gets updated every so often. Most of the big east coast US airports and police departments are on it..

Rebroadcasting ATC in the UK is, sadly, illegal. So no UK feeds are available online and they probably never will be.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Stay civil people or you wont be welcome here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭b757

Pakistan Air Force G450 J-756 routing over Tipp heading towards the South East @ FL410.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Is that takeoffs from runway 32 at DUB

Do you mean 34

KoolKid wrote: »
    Do you mean 34

I did :o

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I did :o
    Looking at some arrivals today they could do with 20 degrees leeway :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭de biz

There is a GLF4 eastbound over Galway.Can anyone explain how Planefinder shows the reg but FR24 does not?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

de biz wrote: »
    There is a GLF4 eastbound over Galway.Can anyone explain how Planefinder shows the reg but FR24 does not?

The owner requested FR24 to block the reg but not Planefinder. Probably because FR24 is the most popular website and they can't be going around asking every website to block their reg.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭DieselPowered

b757 wrote: »
    Pakistan Air Force G450 J-756 routing over Tipp heading towards the South East @ FL410.

J-756 was the first aircraft recorded on this thread :)

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?regsearch=J-756

334277.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Turn on the TV for events in Paris. Moany pax being inconvienienced by weather is not top of my priority list.

What kind of comparision is it?

Going with this logic we could disregard all posts unless there are fatalities:confused:

Reminds me of a guy last night who felt 7500 would be more "interesting" to see, and subscribe to, than all these "boring" 77/7600.

If that is what you are looking for you are in a wrong spot i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭ProfessorPlum

Cityjet Leinster rugby flight just gone around for the second time in Cardiff and looks like it's diverting. Anyone got any inside information as to where they're going??

wonski wrote: »
    What kind of comparision is it?

Going with this logic we could disregard all posts unless there are fatalities:confused:

Reminds me of a guy last night who felt 7500 would be more "interesting" to see, and subscribe to, than all these "boring" 77/7600.

If that is what you are looking for you are in a wrong spot i think.

Fairly sure the poster in question has been around these parts quite a while now and a notable name. Who are you again?

I really need to take a break from this place, post too much and annoyingly myself and now attracting even more annoying baggage. The place was a lot better before I arrived for one reason or another, sorry all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Cityjet Leinster rugby flight just gone around for the second time in Cardiff and looks like it's diverting. Anyone got any inside information as to where they're going??

looks like bristol

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Probably diverting to Bristol.

Match in Cardiff tomorrow. They'll probably be bussed to Cardiff.

Are they playing there tonight or is it on a scheduled flight?

334288.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,098 ✭✭✭Mech1

Hi all just home now, should I tighten in the feed or leave it?
    I didnt get a chance to listen in yet, and wont for another hour or two.

Leinster Jet Diverted to Bristol

334291.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭ProfessorPlum

Thanks all for that - got it off the cardiff airport web page too. It's not the team I was worried about - it's the 25 twelve year old kids they have on board (although the team might be a bit shakey for the game tomorrow too!)

Safely on the ground now!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement