Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flightradar24 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

flazio wrote: »
    Did they land?

I think so; couldn't listen to the feed so assume so. I think SNN is ok right now; just heard another one diverting there.

Kumsheen wrote: »
    Why is EIN385 (LHR-SNN) holding off the coast at DUB? Surely the wind is worse in Dublin now

Think it's going to SNN now!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,072 ✭✭✭✭flazio

fr336 wrote: »
    I think so; couldn't listen to the feed so assume so. I think SNN is ok right now; just heard another one diverting there.

Seems so, EIN385 has resumed it's flight to SNN

That BAW heading back to LHR from DUB is really curious..there were quite a few options for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Foggy43

What's that? BAW tail?

It is a ex BA ETOPS B757. Was G-BPEK now re-registered as F-GPEK.
    Instead of putting these B757's in to retirement IAG set up an airline 'Open Skies'. They fly Paris Orly to New York. Going a few years now.

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

So is Dublin airport definitely still receiving flights? I've got a mate leaving East Midlands at 19:20 and I don't want to leave for the airport only to find it's been cancelled!

So is Dublin airport definitely still receiving flights? I've got a mate leaving East Midlands at 19:20 and I don't want to leave for the airport only to find it's been cancelled!

I'm listening to approach to Dublin and they're letting people in right now.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,833 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

How far away are you? Maybe wait to leave until he departs EMA?

According to the Ryanair website that flight is delayed till Estimated Arrival 20:30 at present. Of course the actual time could be earlier or later.

Ryanair are last to cancel anything - they'll wait until the very last minute and then divert, if anything. Unless they have a flurry of chaos at the same time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

Tenger wrote: »
    How far away are you? Maybe wait to leave until he departs EMA?

Clonskeagh area roughly - I should be able to leave after his departure and be there in time right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Aphex

That BAW heading back to LHR from DUB is really curious..there were quite a few options for them.

Only getting down now!

Aphex wrote: »
    Only getting down now!

Would be interested in their next move.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Aphex

Clonskeagh area roughly - I should be able to leave after his departure and be there in time right?

It's still quite gusty in the Finglas area, so hopefully you are not waiting only to find out he's been diverted.

Estimated Arrival now 21:20 (though again, could be earlier could be later)

Next up for ORK is a RYR from STN at 21:05...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Foggy43

Would be interested in their next move.

They will probably put an A321 on the route later and take people who still want to get to Dublin. Possibly a G-MED_ aircraft.
    I dont think DUB will be in the clear yet. Maybe another 2 hours. I think what made the decision to return to LHR was the safe use of Airbridges and ground equipment. As far as I know any wind over 50kts and they cannot be used. I believe this became an issue after the go-around. Better reurn to LHR and offload than the possibility of being left holding on the ground at Dublin.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Was the flight originally due to depart at 18:15? Ryanair 537?

If it is, that's been delayed til 20:15. It seems to have calmed down a bit here in North Dublin but it all depends on the conditions at the time of the landing(2 hours from now) and what the captain decides to do about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Razor44

BA have already had a a321 in today, round 3ish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭greenpilot

RYN995L heading towards Shannon. This should be interesting.

• Advertisement

greenpilot wrote: »
    RYN995L heading towards Shannon. This should be interesting.

How are the winds?

I see SNN liveatc still down. Hope the feeder's place is all ok.

http://www.flightradar24.com/RYR543J/2b3ff5f

RYR STN - ORK has taken off!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,098 ✭✭✭Mech1

Im gonna give the current ATIS a quick broadcast in a few min, dont panic.

Mech1 wrote: »
    Im gonna give the current ATIS a quick broadcast in a few min, dont panic.

Careful%20Now.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,098 ✭✭✭Mech1

I was listening on my phone as that ATIS was broadcast feed is currently running about five seconds behind "live"

Mech1 wrote: »
    I was listening on my phone as that ATIS was broadcast feed is currently running about five seconds behind "live"

Tempted to get out the 'down with this sort of thing' pic out but my rudeness levels are way too low in my old age :o

P.S. Yes I do like to shoehorn Father Ted into my life in any form possible.

Hi,

Where did RYR995 go to??

greenpilot wrote: »
    Hi,

Where did RYR995 go to??

On final approach into SNN for me http://www.flightradar24.com/RYR995L/2b3f127

never mind, its back....

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement