Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a subscription to the Happy Heart Course from the Happy Pear!

• 30-09-2013 9:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

It's competition time, thanks to Dave and Stephen at the Happy Pear!

Happy Heart Course
    Increasing your energy and losing weight whilst eating tasty, filling, food sounds like a tall order, but is very achievable, thanks to the Happy Pear's "Happy Heart Course"!

The happyheartcourse.com is a 4 week online video-based course designed to help you lower your cholesterol, lose weight and move to a healthier lifestyle using diet alone. Hundreds of people have completed the course with an average drop in cholesterol of 20% in 4 weeks. There are no tricks or gimmicks and you'll also benefit from other side effects like weight loss, increased energy, lower blood pressure, better skin and more!

Stephen and Dave use their vast experience as chefs and owners of the popular Happy Pear restaurant to put together delicious and filling recipes for every meal; they then talk you through how to cook these delicious meals in your own home. You won’t go hungry, you won’t break the bank and even the most meat-loving family members will love these healthy breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks. The Happy Heart course is flexible and easy enough that you can put together your own plans, but for those that wish to plan things out in advance or to kick-start a new healthy lifestyle you'll get four weeks of easy-to-follow, printable meal plans designed to make the most of all the heart-friendly recipes on the course.

What you need to do
    The course normally costs €99, but Dave and Steve are giving away 5 subscriptions to lucky Boards members! To be in with a chance of winning, just post a photo of an unusual fruit or vegetable. It can be anything from a straight banana, to an ugly spud with eyes, to you dressed up as a cabbage... whatever you like! We'll start you off with a couple of our own from Boards.ie HQ.

If you want to know more about the course you can check out happyheartcourse.com, or post a question into this thread and we'll ask Dave or Stephen to drop by and answer it for you.

Best of luck!

273809.jpg

273810.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

ilxd.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

Posting photos - so easy in theory but not in practice (not unlike healthy eating!).

Anyway here is my attempt at it. Here is one very ugly apple.

It's just...

odd...

pear-mould_1475078i.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

funny+fruit+26.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,033 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

My pet spud, Murphy.

picture.php?albumid=56&pictureid=15004

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭reprazant

pk57PJh.jpg

or

Di9RF9n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

This is my very own little friend I found in a bunch of grapes years ago...couldn't bear to eat him, so just let him grow mouldy until I had to throw him out. RIP little dude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Potato Person! Shamlessly robbed of a friend :)

potatoperson_zps76077bb5.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Pretty clever...

fruit-animal.jpg

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement