Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winter Fitness Routine

Options
  • 30-09-2013 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi All,

Does anyone know any good online Videos for doing a 30 minute workout in the comfort of your own home, possibly with kettle bells.
    Now that the Dark evenings are coming in, and it gets harder to get out I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions to make.
    Also, does anyone have any comments on using protein shakes for helping with weight loss ? I'm hearing conflicting reports on how it can benefit a weight loss.

Thanks

Kev

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭TheBellJar

KPS123 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Does anyone know any good online Videos for doing a 30 minute workout in the comfort of your own home, possibly with kettle bells.
    Now that the Dark evenings are coming in, and it gets harder to get out I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions to make.
    Also, does anyone have any comments on using protein shakes for helping with weight loss ? I'm hearing conflicting reports on how it can benefit a weight loss.

Thanks

Kev

Home workouts with KBs: Marianne Kane, www.myomytv.com

Protein shakes: if you're getting enough of it in your regular diet then you don't need them, if you aren't then they're a good idea. Protein shakes increase your protein intake, they're not 'weightloss shakes'.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 KPS123

Thanks, Ill check out the link, and stay clear of the protein shakes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭TheBellJar

KPS123 wrote: »
    Thanks, Ill check out the link, and stay clear of the protein shakes.

Nothing wrong with protein shakes. I'm just saying you may not need them.

Advertisement