Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychic/Fortune tellers

Options
  • 30-09-2013 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

I know there's going to be a massive amount of people who are gonna say, 'loada crap' and all the rest but does anybody know of any good fortune tellers in Dublin and how much it costs?
    :)It's on my bucket list to visit one!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

None I know in Dublin but I do know a brilliant one in Meath if that's any use?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 argan

None I know in Dublin but I do know a brilliant one in Meath if that's any use?

Yeah that'd be grand. Whereabouts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

He's in Trim, his name is Gareth! Went to him 4 years ago and he was brill! He's still in Lynches pub as far as I know so if you ring the pub they'll sort you out :D

Hi Argan, welcome to Boards.

I've moved your thread to the Psychics and Mediums forum where you should get better answers.

Please read their charter before posting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 argan

Thanks, i'm an eejit. :)

• Advertisement

Not at all, there are so many forums in the place - takes a while to find your way around :)

Advertisement