Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breaking Bad - 9pm Woolshed

Options
  • 30-09-2013 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭

Just a heads up anyone around that wants to catch the final episode of Breaking Bad tonight, Woolshed are charging 5euro in tonight and you get a free pint and popcorn and the money goes to charity.

Start at 9pm, just seen it on their Facebook page.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,117 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Good idea that might go even though I watched it live last night (knackered today). Be good to watch it in a bit of a crowd for a change.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

Does it definitley start on the dot of 9? I have a night class in Mallow this evening from 7.30 to 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Sounds like a great idea. hope it goes well for them

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

lukin wrote: »
    Does it definitley start on the dot of 9? I have a night class in Mallow this evening from 7.30 to 9.

Not entirely sure, the FB page says, it all starts at 9pm.

I'd say if you wanted to make it you could give them a call see when the show is starting, if it says 9pm on the page I'd say they'll start at 9pm might encourage a few to say afterwards for an extra drink or two as well.

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Not entirely sure, the FB page says, it all starts at 9pm.

I'd say if you wanted to make it you could give them a call see when the show is starting, if it says 9pm on the page I'd say they'll start at 9pm might encourage a few to say afterwards for an extra drink or two as well.

Thanks, bugger, I'd love to go to this as I am a massive fan of the show. I haven't seen the final ep yet, I was planning to watch it at home after I get home from my night class tonight. I might be able to dash home after work, stick it on (I have it d'loaded; sorry mods), then head to class, get back to Cork and head to the Woolshed to take in the last bit of the screening.

• Advertisement

I got in for the last half hour.They had it on in the back with three big screens.
    I'd seen it already but wanted to see people's reactions during it.
    It got a big round of applause at the end!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Ya I watched it on Netflix after work but two of my buddies were working until 7pm in town so stayed around to watch it, said they enjoyed it too.

Advertisement