If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Onkyo TXNR515

Options
  • 30-09-2013 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭

Do you have any Onkyo TXNR515 units in stock?

I see it listed on your website, and I am thinking of upgrading from my tx-sr307 (as no audio through the HDMI cable is a real pain now with all the optical cables I need to use).

If I was to order a 515, it definitely handles all the 5.1 audio via the HDMI? may sound like a stupid question, but I thought the 307 handled this, and was surprised that it didn't.

Also, typically how long is delivery if I order through the site?

And lastly, is there any discount for Boards.ie users when ordering (had to ask, sorry)?

Regards

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Do you have any Onkyo TXNR515 units in stock?

I see it listed on your website, and I am thinking of upgrading from my tx-sr307 (as no audio through the HDMI cable is a real pain now with all the optical cables I need to use).

If I was to order a 515, it definitely handles all the 5.1 audio via the HDMI? may sound like a stupid question, but I thought the 307 handled this, and was surprised that it didn't.

Also, typically how long is delivery if I order through the site?

And lastly, is there any discount for Boards.ie users when ordering (had to ask, sorry)?

Regards
    Hi Mr Freeze.

The Onkyo 515 would be a nice upgrade on your 307. We currently have these in stock and priced at £249.00 with £12.99 delivery.

the Onkyo 515 will be 5.1 audio via the HDMI with no problems.

Unfortunately there are no boards discounts on this product. The very best I could squeeze would be the shipping to £10.
    Total would be £259.00 delivered.

If you would like to go for one drop me a contact number in a PM or we can be got on 0044 333 900 0070

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.