Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neg Blood Group & Anti D

Options
  • 30-09-2013 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi All

I hope someone may be able to help me here. I am pregnant with my second child and am due late Jan '14. I am "A" negative blood group and my husband is a positive blood group. With my 1st pregnancy i did have the anti d injection during the pregnancy as i had a bang to the belly and again after the child was born as she was a positive blood group. Anyway i'm now expecting again and my little girl is quiet active. She is 21 months old and on a few occasions has banged into my belly. I'm just wondering would i need to go to get the anti d injection? I have a good bit to go yet in this pregnancy and am sure that i will have few more bangs from little one before baby is born. Has anyone been in a similar situation and what did you do if you were?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

We can't give medical advice, ask at your next antenatal appt or give the midwives in the hospital you are attending a quick ring and see what is advised.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement