Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

netopia router macbook

Options
  • 30-09-2013 12:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi, I had wireless internet working fine on my macbook for the last year, i was away for two weeks and when i turned on my macbook the connectivity settings were not correct. I have my WEP key code but i still cannot connect to the web. heres a screen shot .

I think the problem is the 802.1x setting when i press connect it won't?

please helpsmile.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭davo2001

Looks like you have a self assigned IP set on the wireless card of the MAC, change it to DHCP.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 87 ✭✭Leopold.

davo2001 wrote: »
    Looks like you have a self assigned IP set on the wireless card of the MAC, change it to DHCP.
    Hi, how do i do this please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Leopold. wrote: »
    davo2001 wrote: »
    Hi, how do i do this please?

Hi Leopold,

The best channel to contact  is our support team on 1890 260 260 (telephone number and option 0) They'll be able to help you.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement