Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gun Dog Trainers Ireland

• 30-09-2013 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi i was wondering can we make a list of gundog trainers, finding it very difficult online to find a trainers throughout ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Mauser 308

Would like to see that also.
    The only one I know is Edward Flannery of Shannon Bally kennels, tel - 0861002960.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭sikahuntejack

Tj nolan carlow trained my springer to perfection ,Maywest boarding kennels, is what he works under

• Registered Users Posts: 31 FlushBang2013

its like a secret society. really there is no listings or anything

Tj nolan carlow trained my springer to perfection ,Maywest boarding kennels, is what he works under

do you mind asking the cost per week or month and how long did it take, i have a 8month old springer i am looking trained as really dont have the patients

do you mind asking the cost per week or month and how long did it take, i have a 8month old springer i am looking trained as really dont have the patients
    90 euro a week best money i ever spent have only 1 dog now a savage springer 90 seems like a lot of money but think how many years of enjoyment you will get out of your dog

• Advertisement

90 euro a week best money i ever spent have only 1 dog now a savage springer 90 seems like a lot of money but think how many years of enjoyment you will get out of your dog

nice did it take long?

6 weeks to train my dog he had to train my lad all over again cause i got another man from maganey to train him first and made a **** up of the dog paid the man 400 up front, when got him back i was not happy so i rang tj and he agreed to take the dog and train him,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 146 ✭✭Optimum

Does anyone know of any HPR trainers about the country?
    I have been trying to get our vizsla trained up and could really do with some help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭Bogwoppit

I'm training my lab at the moment and was wondering if there was someone around the kildare region that I would be able to go along and get a lesson or two for both of us.

Thanks

Bw

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kevo 90

Wel lads just wondering is tj Nolan still training dogs and if so could I get a phone number please.

• Advertisement
Advertisement