Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seasonal work in Dublin

Options
  • 30-09-2013 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know which companies recruit seasonal staff and when do they start?

So far I've got Argos, Debenhams, Clery's, Dunnes Stores and the likes as the big ones. Does anyone know when the likes of Tesco et al start their's?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

I presume Smyths the toy shop would take on extra staff, no idea when though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

An Post were recruiting but applications had to be in before the end of August!
    Saw a little ethnic shop in the GPO Arcade is recruiting Christmas staff. Ad in window at the moment...but pay may not be as good as bigger shops! I'd be asking around now!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Boots have started their Christmas recruitment.
    http://www.boots.jobs/christmas/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

If there's an An Post sorting office near you, they always take on a ton of extra people for a few weeks at Christmas, I'd be doing it this year in Athlone but for the fact that I have exams the week it starts :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭emilyjmc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Thanks for responses so far... HMV are another that comes to mind, they will begin recruitment this October as far as I am aware.

Advertisement