Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fixed line broadband Carriglea Killenard

Options
  • 30-09-2013 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi Eircom. Can someone tell me if DSL broadband is available in Carriglea Killenard?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi scorpio82

Yes broadband is available there however some lines may not be able to hold broadband, do you have a specific address or house number you would like me to check?

thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 9 scorpio82

Hi scorpio82

Yes broadband is available there however some lines may not be able to hold broadband, do you have a specific address or house number you would like me to check?

thanks

Al
    Hi All,
    I sent you a Pm with a link to this thread. Thanks for checking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

scorpio82 wrote: »
    Hi scorpio82

thanks

Al
    Hi All,
    I sent you a Pm with a link to this thread. Thanks for checking.
    PM sent in reply scorpio82

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 9 scorpio82

Hi Alan,
    if one were to move from one house to another, both on the same exchange can the lines be switched at the exchange to keep the phone number and access to fixed line broadband?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

scorpio82 wrote: »
    Hi Alan,
    if one were to move from one house to another, both on the same exchange can the lines be switched at the exchange to keep the phone number and access to fixed line broadband?
    Thanks

Hi scorpio82,

If you where to move from one house to another within the same exchange you can keep the same telephone number, if the broadband is active at the other house and the customer wishes to keep it active you can change ownership on it.
    If you call 1901 (4 and 1) they'll explore all your options with you.

Thanks

Tracey

• Advertisement
Advertisement