Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commissioner Who

Options
  • 30-09-2013 1:39pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So who wants to be in charge when i go on holidays?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'll do it if there are no other volunteers.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Cheers Adrian.

On a more sombre note I'm going to call it a day with the boards franchise at the end of season 1.

I'm going to be away at least one night a week after my holidays and with football that really limits my playing time.

Adrian/Raoul I presume between the 2 of you you can handle the various commish duties?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

:(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Yeah i'm not too chuffed, i may end up having to leave the pro and join the pro 7.... :eek:

but i'll see how i go til christmas with the 2 games per week and make a decision.

Damn you real life!

Just ditch the pro and stay in the Irish franchise. Don't tell Berty I said that.

• Advertisement

Ban him from this forum!

I will re-evaluate things at the end of the season, but unless something changes i'll be leaving.. Or having a spare xbox in london..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

I saw nothing :P

Real life is much more important though so do whatever you need to do !

Someone needs to be commissioner from end of next week, I'm heading away Friday 29th for 2 weeks. Hopefully still in the playoffs when I get back!!

I can do it, I'll probably be sticking around til m 15 anyway it looks like

Thanks, I'll transfer commisioner over to you after I advance next Tuesday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement