Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA "off topic" thread - No discussion relating to FSA or Soccer - please read post 1

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

FHFC wrote: »
    Anyone thinking of heading to Denmark match tonight have a spare ticket. €25

I've a free ticket and still not heading up. :eek::o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Wilberto wrote: »
    I've a free ticket and still not heading up. :eek::o

Yeah wasn't going to bother either but was at Drogheda Harps last night and the young lad talked me into staying down and going to Denmark game. Have a mates season ticket going spare. Would take anything for it really, if anyone in Dublin fancied a look at Super Matt Doherty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Might be useful for anyone stuck at home with small kids on a wet afternoon...Hotel Transylvania 2 free on Sky today.

Watched it twice already...much better the second time around I have to say

https://www.skystore.com/product/hotel-transylvania-2/6c2b4a53-ea18-496c-97bc-b7c3ee42dd36

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Paid €15.60 for two pints last night in central Dublin.

I'm disgusted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Paid €15.60 for two pints last night in central Dublin.

I'm disgusted

Holy ****!!!!! Temple Bar?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Oliver Gogarty's I presume? .. although it could be one of a dozen pubs in temple bar these days. The boom is back, the boom is back.

Oliver Geogarty's I presume? .. although it could be one of a dozen pubs in temple bar these days. The boom is back, the boom is back.

Aye Gogarthys. Restaurant area. Generally never drink there but didn't have a choice. I feel violated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Vote Casey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Vote for Pedro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

KevIRL wrote: »
    Vote Casey.

Not for all the wildcards in your pocket.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

FHFC a very happy man tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Every other club bar Derry groans..ha ha I kid... kinda.... best of luck back with the big boys

Some night.

Some club.

The 10 team Premier now has Harps, Derry and Sligo. Hon the Northwest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

Tough on Limerick, I know the owner, classic riches to rags story, League of Ireland is a mess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Was at the game. Limerick were very poor.

Was at the game. Limerick were very poor.

Surprised how poor they were yeah. They were much better in Ballybofey. Only on team in it on Friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Anyone recommend a decent monitor for playing games on? I'm thinking a 27 inch one. No more than 300 euro. For playing my Switch and Wii U on, so no more than full hd is needed

manual_man wrote: »
    Anyone recommend a decent monitor for playing games on? I'm thinking a 27 inch one. No more than 300 euro. For playing my Switch and Wii U on, so no more than full hd is needed

Can I recommend you play PC games so I have more people to play with it? :pac:

always been a console gamer :D but isn't there some games you can cross play nowadays? like Rocket League and the like?

always been a console gamer :D but isn't there some games you can cross play nowadays? like Rocket League and the like?

Aye rocket league is anyway. But I don't think it's created via a friend's system. Just mostly through random generation.

I just play counter strike anyway :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭Invincible

https://www.ebuyer.com/811128-acer-kg1-series-kg271u-a-qhd-gaming-monitor-um-hx1ee-032

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

Who gets the save point in this situation?

https://twitter.com/TomMunns1/status/1060592423586402305?s=19

Invincible wrote: »

looks good. just copped Amazon Black Friday starts soon, might wait for then see if i can get a deal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭Invincible

looks good. just copped Amazon Black Friday starts soon, might wait for then see if i can get a deal

Looks a bargain:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/AOC-Response-Monitor-Speakers-E2460SH/dp/B00J4LIF4Y

Nice one. Looks worth a bash for 95 euro. Ordered one there. Only downside seems to be the speakers but I have my own so no worries there. Free delivery too

Not sure if many are from Dublin City Centre. But there's a new gym that opened up with Smithfield that's cheap enough and quiet.

Would recommend.

Dunno where else to put this.....but it has to be put somewhere.

MICK IS BACK IN MY LIFE!!!!

466772.jpg

FHFC wrote: »
    Dunno where else to put this.....but it has to be put somewhere.

MICK IS BACK IN MY LIFE!!!!

466772.jpg

BDy8lNtCMAEMukC.jpg
    Mick McCar-tree

On route to Lanzarote gents/ladies. Enjoy that weather :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

I’m guessing most on here are luckily too young to remember them, but has any one on here seen the documentary about Bros? It’s been on bbc4 a couple of times over Christmas.
    It’s brilliant, definitely worth a watch, but maybe not always in the way they intended, but more in a Spinal tap or a cringe inducing David Brent, the office type of way.

“I made a conscious decision because of Stevie Wonder not to be superstitious” is one of the many brilliant lines of wisdom

Advertisement